Hello from Milkmn in Northern Virginia, USA

milkman

Hi Folks. Am new to the lifestyle. Anxious to learn and meet some people in the northern virginia (USA) area, near the Dulles Airport. I am an out-going, playful, passionate middle age SWM who enjoys the company of a warm-hearted Lady more than anything else. I was born and raised in the midwest countryside with old-school ethics. A sense of hard work, accountability and responsibility. Still in my memories ...country Women learn young and certainly were/still are charming and beautiful. Spent six years living overseas after college, followed by almost two decades here in the Metro DC area. What have I learned? I still believe Women truly are Mother Nature's gift to mankind. My coins of the realm are: that I enjoy meeting new friends, travel, fast ponies, faster cars, good food/times shared with friends and - beyond all - I get excited and giddy by the warm smile on the face of my new Lady friend while I'm cradled in her arms and gently suckling her warm and silky breast at our first nursing experience. Breastfeeding leads both parties with a very warm, initimate and near-magical feeling of being one. This professional, out-going, emotionally sensual, very touch oriented SWM feels you should - "live your dream!"
I would love to earn the Friendship of a Lady/Couple to enjoy adult nursing, this incredible gift of Mother Nature. Ciao. Milkmn

Milkman, welcome to the forums.

I hope you find what you seek.

Back