is there such a thing as too much sex?

I think the fact that more women than men complained about having a higher sex drive (this has been my experience as well) is that when it's the other way around people might be more likely to assume it's just normal, and therefore not complain as much about it.

In comparison, it seems a lot less men talk about their female partners having lower sex drives. Probably any stereotype in this area is bound up in social morés.
A real gentleman would never go on an online forum and post about his partner's sex drives, relative to his. :p

I think the fact that more women than men complained about having a higher sex drive...
I wasn't necessarily referring to people complaining. I've seen many posts from people who simply come here and just matter-of-factly say things like, "So, we did such-and-such, since ____'s sex drive is much lower than mine, blablabla..."

I'm the Author & Creator of The Sex Bucket List - Adult Activity Book, and everywhere and anywhere that I have displayed my book, I have heard the same 2 things from the mouths of men and women. Men always say, "If I brought this home to my wife/girlfriend she would freak out!" On the flip side, every woman in a realtionship has said, "I'm totally getting this for my husband/boyfriend!" Without fail, those are the responses I get!

I don't feel that there is such a thing as "too much sex" unless sex is the only time the two of you are doing anything at all together... But even then... ; )

Get Busy, Getting Busy!
Michael Lucente
Author & Creator
The Sex Bucket List
www.SEXbucketlist.com
www.Facebook.com/SEXbucketlist

I may advice you to balance your life with each partner in an equal way. Maybe this can help you to give each partner same amount of time. If this doesn't work then cut down on your partners from 3 to 2 or maybe only 1.

I've had this issue before when I've had more than one partner. Even though I enjoy sex, I don't "finish", and while it doesn't bother me it seems to bug them immensely.

It seems to be a really hard sell to persuade a woman that--although I don't come--I still enjoy sex with her. I found it helpful to make a comparison to her sexual experience. Most women I've been with don't always come during regular sex, but still enjoy the experience.

I don't think you need to "cut down" on the number of partners you have. So long as you're happy and still desire sex then however many you can handle is the right number for you.

So I have recently gone from one partner to three, and two live with me full time. Naturally the course of being intimate with each partner has lead to me simply not having enough for everyone. I am not an 18 year old who can go like the energizer bunny for days on end... now the problem isn't performance, it is i simply don't get off every time.

And why should you? Why is this a problem?

I mean, if you all have the agreement that your sexual narrative is "he ejaculates each session," then, OK, it's a problem. But what's wrong with, say, sharing pleasure that leads you to other types of pleasure?

Is the problem in your mind? Or your partner's or partners'?

Back