New to this so Howdy from Texas

My name is Stephanie a lot of people call me Steph, I have a bubbly personality and I’m a blonde so I love having a fun time in whatever I’m doing, I’ve rarely met a person that I didn’t like or that didn’t like me
I’m 39 years young and I’ve remarried a little over a year ago and would love to do things differently this time around as far as having a more open relationship is concerned
I have 2 kids from my previous marriage that lasted 15 years and now I have a new stepson
A little about my husband he is 47 he has a job that requires him to travel a lot for work, we met through our jobs although we don’t actually work together, he treats me good and is not crazy about the idea of sharing me, but is willing to try it and see how it goes, so I’ll be the one on here so I look forward to meeting all of you, thank you for taking the time to read this 😘

Greetings Steph,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a fun person, your husband is probably a mostly-monogamous person and that is why he is not crazy about sharing you but is willing to give it a try. I am happy to meet you here, and will do my best to answer any questions you may have. Poke around here and there, and see what threads interest you. I hope you have an enjoyable poly journey.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Yes Kevin you’re correct

Yes Kevin you’re correct, my husband is more monogamous and is hoping I will just get this out of my system and we can go on with a completely monogamous marriage, in other words he doesn’t think I know what I want and he’s said those exact words, and I’m hoping in talking about it with him that he can see this is exactly what makes me happy, I told him I’m fully capable of being in love with more than one man at a time and I plan on showing him exactly that, I’ve left the door open for if he wants to watch or join he’s always welcome and if he wants to have a female lover or a complete couple I’m open to having relations with both the husband and wife if that’s something he would agree to, I want him to be comfortable and I’m willing to give him his time and space to work out all that so whenever he’s ready to jump on board with all the fun and love I’m sharing I’ll welcome him with open arms, I hope you have a great day today
Anyone can feel free to PM me anytime

Last edited:
It sounds like you have a good plan on how to help him be poly if that's what he wants to be, right now he just thinks you need to get it out of your system, you are ready to show him that this is a part of you, and that you will be happy showing love for more than one man. Good luck! and if you want to send me a PM, I'm here.

Back