Hello everyone

nosayingbagpipe

I thought I might come and say hi here as a first course of action. I go by the name Meg and I come out of lovely Melbourne, Australia.

Myself and my primary have been slowing ramping up our poly life over the course of about a year now. We were monogamous for about 7 years before that but not necessarily for moralistic reasons, more that we tended to move around a lot and never quite settled long enough to get this going! Now I've got 2 lovely people I call partners and a couple others that I tend to spend time with on occasion.

I'm so pleased to have found this poly forum both to give advice but also get some insight while we go down this occasionally bumpy road!

Cheers! :)

Greetings Meg,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You'll have plentiful opportunities to both give and receive advice here; have a look around and make yourself at home. You seem to be sensible and positive-minded; glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back