Lonely in SE Asia

Spark25

I am a single, 40 year old Eurasian male and I just relocated to SE Asia. I have ALWAYS been a polyamorous bloke but having personally NOT known anyone in this lifestyle, I just had multiple relationships, which unfortunately all ended not too well due to jealousy. Finally, I decided to start anew and relocate to Asia (mid Feb). I hope to one day be in a happy polyamourous relation with another couple or ...... ! I am fit, 5'9" (175cm) tall. I am attracted to women/couples who are intelligent, spontaneous, funny, loving, passionate, kind, honest, animal lover!, ~ sensuos, sexy and beautiful are bonus. Must be non judgmental, tolerant and non racial. I am absolutely adorable, VERY tactile and very physically passionate. I love to to dance. Age is not important and honesty is. I am just looking for partners to chat, hang and play with .... leading to whatever!

I am sorry but I am VERY unfamiliar with the poly terminologies and decorum. I am a blady fast learner though.

I now don't do dramas of any sort.

Last edited:
Apologies to all

As I stated, I am blady new at this..... I donot know the proper decorum on what to write or what not to. This is my first personal ad of any sort. Now, that it has been so eloquently pointed out, I am blady embarrassed. I will goo and study ads placed by others and hopefully will be able to make the necessary changes. I will give it a college try. Thank you for the feedback, regardless.

Greetings Spark25,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Don't worry too much about placing your thread in the wrong board; the mods/admins can move it for you if they spot it. Like you said you're new here, so it's a pardonable error. Good luck and I hope you find the woman/couple you seek! Enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

lost on this thang

Mr. Kdt,
Sorry :( but I just don't know what to do or how to navigate or how to contact and talk to folks. What do I do? What have I done that is wrong? I guess when I was directed to this site, I was so happy esp being in Asia and alone. I do miss the US/UK. I might go back. Then when I got nowhere fast in this ... I just got disappointed. Can you help or can you direct me to a senior member ... I just direction and help!

Soor Kdt. Ta. Save me a nice thought. :)

Rrpii Silva

I've moved your post to the Asia section of our Dating and Friendships forum as it's more of a personals ad than an introduction.

You may not get a lot of replies here as this site is used by people wanting to discuss polyamory, rather than as a dating site. Many of us have had success using OkCupid to find new partners, so it might be worthwhile making a profile there as well.

Hi Spark25,

I'm currently in Singapore and it's been a challenge trying to find others who would like to share their poly experiences here. Where in SE are you residing?

~mayang

wow, I don't think SEA is this monogamous, Malaysian rank 1st in most unfaithful according to Durex Condom manufacturer survey.
Anyway, hope this thread is still alive.

Back