Looking for love in all the wrong places.

Ohiogrl

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum.

My Boyfriend and I of 10 years have had an awful time of trying to find a like minded female to join us for quite awhile now. It seems to be very hard to live this sort of lifestyle on the down low, which is necessary for us, and be able to meet anyone. Especially in such a small, and small minded, town. We have been taken advantage of, lied to and ended up in obnoxious drama, none of this we want.

I am hoping to be able to talk to like minded individuals and get advice on how to go about our life style correctly, as opposed to just winging it and hoping for the best anymore. We want to share our lives with another woman, we just cant seem to find her. =(

I look forward to any pointers any one may have.

Thanks!

Thank you!

I am doing alot of reading and not alot of posting at the moment. Much to absorb here.

I am coming to realize despite our long term struggle in this matter there is alot we don't really know about this life style outside our own experience.

All these years later, We are still newbs. LOL!

It really explains alot!

I didn't really know where to post this, so I am going to put it here I suppose.

I am really learning alot in the last few days. I can't tell you all how enlightening it is to find others like myself. There is so much to read and learn from everyone, I am thoroughly enjoying this forum. I hope that anyone else that is new here also is finding this experience to be a good one just as I am.

It's really great to feel so not alone anymore.

I didn't really know where to post this, so I am going to put it here I suppose.

I am really learning alot in the last few days. I can't tell you all how enlightening it is to find others like myself. There is so much to read and learn from everyone, I am thoroughly enjoying this forum. I hope that anyone else that is new here also is finding this experience to be a good one just as I am.

It's really great to feel so not alone anymore.
yeah cant have to many like minded folks IMO.

Back