New to poly-introducing myself

Isistopaz

Hi everyone. Ivwanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I have already posted on the breakups forum but never officially posted an intro. I am a 32 yr old bi/poly female. I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 10+ years. We have been having other lovers join us throughout the marriage. About eight months ago I came out to my best friend who was instantly curious. We entered into a sexual relationship which then expanded to include both of our husbands. In a very short time (since the beginning of summer) we have all fallen in love. It's been tumultuous but amazing at the same time. I have never felt so fulfilled and complete. Since we entered into this quad I have felt things for her and him and my own husband I hadn't felt before. Each of our individual marriages however have been struggling prior to entering this relationship so needless to say its been rocky bc we never all seem to be happy or on the same page at the same time. So I guess basically where we stand now is we are committed to each other all four and are in the process of looking to buy a two family house together. Did I forget to mention that we each have two kids? So there's four kids in this equation! It's complicated! Well I guess that about sums up my poly life. I am looking forward to meeting other like-minded people that can help me work thru this! Thanks for reading this!

Hi Isistopaz,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure we can be of some help ... Take your time to read some of the existing threads, and post any thoughts/questions/concerns that come to your mind. It is a busy site so don't be discouraged if you feel a little "lost in the shuffle." There are many good people here who want to help.

Sounds like you have a great but challenging situation. Usually it takes a few years to iron out the major bumps.

Good luck and keep on posting.
Regards,
Kevin T.

Back