What did you do today that made you smile?

Woke up with morning wood...Made good use of it with Cotton Candy. :D Smile achieved!

First I got screwed multiple times over tell I am sure it will be a few days before I sit right, or get the grin off my face. :D What really really made me smile was the shower afterward. He washed my body and hair. He took such gentle care with such appreciation in his eyes. I can still feel his fingers on me.

Broke out in spontaneous song and dance in my Jeep when "Feel Good INC." came on the radio. No one was watching, but it made me smile. Sometimes it's the small things.

Got my 6 month old to dance to "What is Love" ;p Babies are full of endless laughter and smiles. :)

Spent nearly all day with my yummy new beau, getting to know him better. In the last two weeks since we met, we've had silly fun, hot sex, some moments of tension, stimulating conversation, and long stretches of feeling completely relaxed and at ease with each other. It's very nice and our relating gets more comfortable each time I see him.

Mmmmm... yep, definitely smiling.

Spent nearly all day with my yummy new beau, getting to know him better. In the last two weeks since we met, we've had silly fun, hot sex, some moments of tension, stimulating conversation, and long stretches of feeling completely relaxed and at ease with each other. It's very nice and our relating gets more comfortable each time I see him.

Mmmmm... yep, definitely smiling.

Congrats.. thats sounds great nyc.. :)

Listened to Karma's campout stories, relayed my tales of fixing the dishwasher while he was gone and for probably the first time in my life, smiled over his hickey.

Budding friendships

I emailed back and forth with a new friend who is unfortunately hurting right now, but it was nice to give a smile and receive one; as I told him, I was grinning like a fool :D

Moved my computer into the basement where it's about 20 degrees cooler at least, as well as set up some cots so we can sleep away from the heat. Best. Idea. Yet.

Spent time with my kids. Just daddy kids time too.

Today @ work I was chosen best of the bunch for lunch for my department and tomorrow I get to be apart of a catered lunch with other people chosen from their departments. This makes me smile.

And the treats you get to bring back and share with dept friends or not are good too!

Back