Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Official Greeter

Default 4:00 p.m., Friday the 8th

For dinner yesterday SB prepared salmon, with microwaved potatoes and brussel sprouts. Tonight, she I think has to stay late at work for some reason, she said BH and I would be "on our own" for dinner tonight and BH immediately thought "pizza," to which she said no, leftover salmon. Although she might have retracted that, like we could have the salmon tomorrow. I'm not sure, I didn't follow the conversation between her and BH too closely.

After dinner yesterday, BH and I watched GoT:S4E2.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:14 AM
Official Greeter

Default 7:14 p.m., Saturday the 9th

Yes, we ended up having the leftover salmon yesterday, plus BH sliced up some tomato for us. It was getting to be a little bit later, and we did not watch anything. SB got home somewhere around 9:00 p.m.

Tonight we will have takeout from Pho Yelm. I will have my usual, shrimp stir fry with egg noodle. Eddie had his first official obedience class today. That seemed to go well enough.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Official Greeter

Default 10:59 a.m., Sunday the 10th

There are no special plans of us doing anything or going anywhere today, largely because Snowbunny has to work from home today. You see, her work, the credit union, did a huge "upgrade" on its computers a few days ago, and ever since then there's been all kinds of problems. So, SB has to try to fix a bunch of the problems today.

Not much else to report (right now).
Old 03-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:41 p.m., Monday the 11th

While most of yesterday was meh, we did end up (the three of us) eating out for dinner, sushi yet. I'm kind of depressed, though, that I didn't get to go shopping this past weekend. Also I'm depressed from having heard that dinner tonight will just be TV dinners. Meh! Sniff.

I'm extremely hungry at this time. Hungry ... and thirsty, if you take my meaning. I am fantasizing about two bottles of Irish cream, and one package of chewy oatmeal raisin cookies. I haven't had an oatmeal raisin cookie in a long time. So depressing.

We did not watch anything yesterday.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:37 p.m., Tuesday the 12th

Well, things turned out lots better than I had been anticipating. Snowbunny got home early, I think she had a doctor appointment and then worked from home for a few hours. Then, she made a really nice dinner for us, some really good breaded fish, tasty mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies. And then after dinner, the three of us went shopping. I got a package of those oatmeal raisin cookies I had been dreaming about. So I know what I'll have for dessert tonight.

We got home from shopping at about 8:00 p.m., which was rather late, so we didn't watch anything.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:00 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:00 p.m., Wednesday the 13th

Oh and I forgot to mention, we also had a bottle of the Reed's Sweet Wine with dinner. The Blackberry kind. So tasty.

That was the day before yesterday. As for yesterday, dinner was leftover fish plus some veggies and cheese sticks. And for dessert ... you guessed it ... oatmeal raisin cookies. As for tonight, I am planning to break open a package of molasses cookies.

BH and SB both got home at about 4:30 p.m. today. Last I heard, dinner tonight was going to be some kind of "German" thing. I'm hungry; I'm sure I'll like it, whatever it is.

Okay, I've just heard BH and SB talking and it sounds like we might have pizza and salad. Whatever it is, I'll happily take it.

Eddie's been behaving pretty well today. No messes. Please let that trend continue ...

Last night, BH and I watched GoT:S4E3.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:45 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks Kevin for this very nice detailed story.
It's a way of telling "Still Standing" in this world of "Being and Staying Yourself".

Thanks again.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:51 p.m., Thursday the 14th

No problem, I'm glad you liked it.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:59 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:59 p.m., Friday the 15th

Eddie made two pee messes today, I am very bummed about that. I wanted to help myself to (all of) the cinnamon whiskey on the counter, but somehow talked myself out of it.

Snowbunny had a dental appointment at noon today, she has an implant that is giving her trouble. Today they did a deep cleaning of it to see if that would fix the problem. If it doesn't, I guess exploratory surgery is next. Anyway, she got home early today (after the appointment), about 2:00 p.m. if I remember right. I think she's working on our taxes right now.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:08 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:08 p.m., Sunday the 17th

BH and SB are away for most of today, they are watching a couple of softball games that a relative is playing in. I am not into sports so I stayed home.

Well you know the old saying, "When SB is away, Kevin will play." I was eating some (sweet/spicy) beef jerky, and Lady came over and begged. SB would have said, "No way," but I figured it could be my little secret. So I fed the cat some bits of jerky. She greatly enjoyed that. Then, five or ten minutes later, she barfed on my bedroom carpet. 5% (some kind of) liquid, 95% jerky. Obviously I had to clean it up. Knowing that SB would sooo say, "I told you so." The only upside is, now I know what not to do in the future. I will not be sharing any of this little story with SB. I consider what punishment I've already endured to be sufficient.

The alcohol on our counter includes a mostly-full bottle of Fireball cinnamon whiskey. I was sorely tempted to drink it. But amazingly, I talked myself out of it. I do have one thing to look forward to today, there are plans for the three of us to eat out for dinner after BH and SB get home.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics