My Intro

Kilted

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I are new to polyamory. We are having issues with finding others though, the problem is we live in a relatively small community and meeting people who think like we do is tough.

We have discussed going to a swingers club a couple of hours from home. But haven't decided yet to do that.

Anyway... Slainte'

Last edited:
Welcome. Try looking for poly meet ups near your area. You might be surprised. But unless you are looking for no emotions attached sex, a swingers club is probably not the place for you to make connections. I have read too many sob stories where one or both members of a couple fell in love with their swinger partner/s and one or both of the other side had issues with their spouses love connection.

Hello Kilted,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding people in your area. It's extra difficult when people can't always be out about their poly-ness. Some people may be poly and not even realize it. Perhaps with patience and time you will develop a new relationship somewhere that will evolve into something more.

Glad to have you aboard in any case.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back