a safe place to talk/listen?

mrsfenix

I am married and learning my way through what poly is for me and my husband. On other lifestyle sites it is too public and too many people know me for me to feel safe or responsible talking about relationship issues. So here I am in relative unknownness to hopefully dialogue and find peace...or just be understood?

I forget some of the terms but I am sure it will come back to me. I am open to a physical/emotional relationship with a female (triad?) and/or a hetero male. Or, a kindly coexsistence with a secondary female.

So far we have had mixed results and learned about relationships and ourselves. We just disengaged with a woman because it became evident after a while that we were not a fit. I am getting through the aftermath of the breakup and have no one till now that I can talk to about these issues. And on I go to take in some forum posts and write myself.

Hopefully this place will provide what you need but just be aware, the internet has a VERY long memory.

Hello mrsfenix,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you've had some poly experience and are just looking for like-minded folks to share with. It is good to meet you here and while I agree with Helo's post, I am optimistic about your experience here.

Have a look around and enjoy.
Regards,
Kevin T.

Some points on privacy here - sounds like that is a concern for you. This board is searchable by Google. So decide on a user name that others are unlikely to recognize and be cautious about very mentioning specific personal details. You can put as little or as much personal information as you want in your profile. Finally private messages (PM) are available on the forum and are not searchable by Google.

That said, I hope you find the forum helpful and interesting! I certainly have.

Back