Sex in a triad... Is every party always present?

This guy should learn to appreciate sex more. Whining about HEY TOUCH MY PENIS during a threesome with two women is just laughable.

Sometimes men can be so uptight about sex. My wife's boyfriend won't even let me see him naked, let alone participate in a threesome.

Just wanted to chime in with a bit of envy.

Gosh hasn't he got a hand of his own? He has to have 69 while giving oral? He's spoiled!

Now, one point. If you and gf habitually sit on the couch and make out with each other to start the sexual ball rolling, and he's jealous, he could and should log off his computer, join you on the couch and starting kissing and fondling you girls.

Alternatively, one or both of you could go over to his chair and start kissing and fondling him. If he pushes you away because his damn game is more interesting, fine. Leave him be and go off to the bedroom, the 2 of you. That'll teach him!

In the triad I was in, I did not believe we had to be together. It was initially a rule but we dropped it pretty quickly. It was just to much pressure.

That said it isn't uncommon. I have heard of triads come up with really elaborate plans to figure out when the "group" is ready. 3 candles in the hallway, if all 3 candles are lit, game on...if not, no one is allowed to have sex. Very strange pov from my opinion, but hey whatever floats peoples boats.

Sex is always best when there is a level of selflessness. Especially with all parties involved. Otherwise, it just isn't the best sex it can be (well unless you are into selfish sex...but thats a whole other beast)

Back