Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

It might be part of the basis for what used to be known as "multiple personality disorder," given that a lot of people who were diagnosed with MPD had "personalities" that were children.

MPD's been changed to "dissociative identity disorder," and the idea of entirely separate personalities that "take over" the body and run the show has been partly debunked, but there's still some basis in fact. People with DID do "lose time," as people diagnosed with MPD reported, because that's part of what happens when you dissociate. You're not entirely aware of what's going on around you, and so you are going through the motions, possibly appearing "normal" to those around you, but you have no memory of it afterward. Dissociation tends to be a survival mechanism during a trauma or if you're dealing with chronic abuse.

And it's reasonable to believe that one's personality development might be impacted by severe trauma or chronic abuse, hence the "frozen" pieces.

And that concludes tonight's lecture... sorry, I was researching MPD and DID a few days ago for a story idea I'm working on.

Re:
"You're not entirely aware of what's going on around you, and so you are going through the motions, possibly appearing 'normal' to those around you, but you have no memory of it afterward."

Sounds almost like sleepwalking.

In some ways, I guess. I've never sleepwalked that I'm aware of, but dissociating is something that happens fairly frequently. It's a more intense version of "my mind wandered."

Madi and I both have littles.

Hers is because her childhood was very difficult due to her handicaps. She needed a lot of operations as a kid for her congential disablities, with long recovery periods, so she missed out on normal playtime. Also, she was raised as a boy and now is still a teenage girl in many ways, since she started transitioning, a second adolescence.

I just like to play! I collect toys, for goodness sake. I've been in a couple Daddy/little girl relationships. Being Dommed can make me feel little. It is sexual in that case.

I know a few littlesfor whom it is a sexual kink.

But I am here because I just received a notification that someone liked me. She is a 74% match, but Christian and definitely not poly. She also thinks smoking is disgusting. There was a hint of mild kinkiness. Maybe she hit "like" accidentally? Definitely not a good match.

What is "a little?"

It depends and it has nothing to do with age in the end. Basically, it's about the other one being dominant and taking the role of the "old and wise" and the little is the one learning.

I identify myself as a daddy-dom, as I really like the role of being looked upon to and the "old and wise one", which the little takes advice from. Sexually, it is a sort of a roleplay, but it needs someone like me who likes to be the one older and above and one who likes to feel herself a littler smaller and taken care upon.

Didn't make much sense, now did that? :D

It depends and it has nothing to do with age in the end. Basically, it's about the other one being dominant and taking the role of the "old and wise" and the little is the one learning.

I identify myself as a daddy-dom, as I really like the role of being looked upon to and the "old and wise one", which the little takes advice from. Sexually, it is a sort of a roleplay, but it needs someone like me who likes to be the one older and above and one who likes to feel herself a littler smaller and taken care upon.

Didn't make much sense, now did that? :D

One of my Daddies was 8 years older than me, another one was 10 years younger. They weren't necessarily older and wiser, it was just hot to pretend I was a bad girl who needed a lot of ... discipline.

One of my Daddies was 8 years older than me, another one was 10 years younger. They weren't necessarily older and wiser, it was just hot to pretend I was a bad girl who needed a lot of ... discipline.

Yes, the brat-tamer aspect :) That is also something that could be fun and as said, has nothing to do with age. It's more about the mindset, like in all d/s-relationships.

I will take good care of u if u love me

A first message from a man in Saudi Arabia.

Buying plane ticket now!

I received a promising message today. There was more to it, but this is the part I really like, because it shows he has a sense of humor, sensitivity, self-awareness, and that he actually read my damn profile:

"I liked your profile. You're the only woman on OKcupid who isn't hoping to find "Mr. Right." That is very smart. I've given up on ever being someone's "Mr. Right" - what a burden! It's enough work to just try and be my own Mr. Right..."​

I wrote back.

I'm basically only on OKC right now because Guitarist wanted to link to me. My recent gems include:

"sup"

"Are you looking for men to have sex with?" even though my profile says online only and just friends. Also, 60 and 0% match.

And a guy trying to recruit me to come to his local metal show.

I'm thinking about going back to "don't show me to straight people" but I really wouldn't mind making more friends, for if I ever do decide to date again.

I'm thinking about going back to "don't show me to straight people" but I really wouldn't mind making more friends, for if I ever do decide to date again.

I didn't know you could do this! I set my profile to "woman looking for women" to avoid the constant barrage of messages from men and couples. It didn't work, I'm still getting them :/

I didn't know you could do this! I set my profile to "woman looking for women" to avoid the constant barrage of messages from men and couples. It didn't work, I'm still getting them :/

It's under profile > details > orientation

It isn't a sure thing. I definitely still got messages from unicorn hunters and some men, but it helped.

Someone must have taken their weirdness pills today...

Hey there, if you could be any kind of animal, what would you be?

Aside from the randomness of the question, it's from a 25-year-old who states his age range as 18-32 (and I state mine as 35-55)...and my screen name contains "kitty", so clearly for an animal I would choose...

a hippopotamus. *Eyeroll*

Here is this evening's gem, from someone who is a 41% match:

"Hello
I enjoy going to Manhattan for escape...walking around the city, museums, films, quiet lounges.
I am single, a creative thinker, affectionate, non clingy, independent, funny, quirky, and communicative.
I think meeting you would be fun and could lead to mutual pleasure...I love kissing, caressing curves, pleasing a woman orally.

Richard"

BLOCKED and HIDDEN.

Latest gem:

hello beautiful, how are you doing? You are simply Gorgeous!!! Are you always as Hot as this, or did you just steal the sun? lol... [his name]

Oddly, a week ago I got another man trying that line on me, only he spelled steal as "steak." Took me a moment to figure out what the heck he was trying to say.

I state clearly in my profile comments on my looks only will get a delete. No one reads... Well, hardly anyone. I have a first date today with someone who can actually read and write and not just C+P spam.

My latest OKC message is a two-parter:
"Hi, I know you said you aren't into younger men (he was 20). But I wanted to take to opportunity to say you are gorgeous. "

I replied only with "Thank you. That was very kind."

He in turn replies "So ya like big black cock? Cause ya pretty mouth looks like it needs to be filled."

WTF!?!?!?! :eek: That escalated quickly!

Last edited:
Oh Valynn! That was a doozie! :D

Seriously, I often wonder whether these people ever stop to imagine themselves actually saying these lines to people upon first meet. I mean, that's my rule of thumb when making an approach - if it's not an appropriate conversation starter in real life, it's not an appropriate conversation starter online.

On a related note, I used to feel bad for just ignoring people's terrible come-ons, as I would never be so rude as to not acknowledge another person's existence if we were standing at a bar together. But then again, if the second thing that came out of their mouth was about their cock and what they wanted to do with it, you'd be either out the door already, slapping them, or tipping your drink over their head. So really, they get off lightly with a non-response. Sheesh. Manners, people. Manners.

Back