Pacific Northwest Friends

herstory

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to meet people who are poly in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. (Or some regional long distance friends) I'm interested in organic farming, homesteading, urban homesteading, nature based spirituality, education, hiking, family life.

I'm not currently in a relationship but I am talking to someone who may become my main partner. At least that is what I am currently looking for. I need that stability in a relationship right now.

I consider myself queer because I am attracted to various types of people.

I am kind of new to poly lifestyle so I appreciate opportunities to connect with new and more vetted poly people.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi herstory,

You might try attending a get together of the Corvallis Poly group on meetup.com. They are the only active group that I'm aware outside of Eugene and Portland, but folks from around the valley attend. Very, very, nice people who'd probably be interested in your hobbies. At the least, they are excellent hang out poly people.

Hi

I'm not in OR, but I'm in the NW and travel to OR from time to time. I'm looking for new friends if you want to talk some time.

There are a few different groups in Portland (and one in Vancouver, WA), one in Corvallis, and there used to be one in Salem but they currently don't have anyone willing to host events. If you're interested in those kinds of things, I would definitely recommend checking out meetup.com and/or fetlife. Lots of poly folks to be found, you just have to hunt around for 'em sometimes! ;)

Hi herstory,

You might try attending a get together of the Corvallis Poly group on meetup.com. They are the only active group that I'm aware outside of Eugene and Portland, but folks from around the valley attend. Very, very, nice people who'd probably be interested in your hobbies. At the least, they are excellent hang out poly people.

I'll check out meetup.com but I have a hard time talking myself into group things. I'm kind of introverted, lol.

I'm not in OR, but I'm in the NW and travel to OR from time to time. I'm looking for new friends if you want to talk some time.

Sure, send me a message or friend request if you're interested in becoming friends.

There are a few different groups in Portland (and one in Vancouver, WA), one in Corvallis, and there used to be one in Salem but they currently don't have anyone willing to host events. If you're interested in those kinds of things, I would definitely recommend checking out meetup.com and/or fetlife. Lots of poly folks to be found, you just have to hunt around for 'em sometimes! ;)

Yeah, I'll have to get more into group gatherings so I can meet people. It's so hard for me to go to a group of people I don't know though. Maybe I can talk somebody I know into going with me.

We're in Florence.

Nicole and I are in search of a bi woman who is in search of a family. I'm 48 and she's 40, but we're kids on the inside. ^_^ We're vegetarian.

Hello Herstory,

I live in the Willamette Valley as well and I am interested in looking for friends who are poly. I am very new to poly but interested in learning more. Let me know if you'd like to possibly talk more or meet up eventually!

Back