Hello

cherJ326

My first attempt at a post though I've been here several months. Married for 20 years, open for going on 5 years. Open evolved to poly which feels like a natural kind of progression. Would really like to chat with and meet more people of like mind. Looking forward to learning and dialogue. :)

hey, welcome!
I lurked for a while before posting, too.
Sounds like you guys have a good thing going on.

arohanui
Evie

Hi Cher - and welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story as it continues to evolve. Please feel free to post any specific thoughts and questions that you may have. As you undoubtedly have noticed, we have a good number of experienced poly folks here who are generally very helpful and friendly. Best of luck on your continuing journey! Al

Greetings cherJ326,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You will definitely find like-minded individuals here, with whom you can chat and converse. You probably know your way around the site by now, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to let us know. It sounds you and your spouse have a good marriage, and a wholesome opening to polyamory. I wish you continued success going forward and hope to trade posts with you!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks

Appreciate the warm welcome. I will own up to being a bit apprehensive, but it appears that once you start "talking" it gets easier.

Heh, I know the feeling of apprehension ... all too well. But I do think it'll get easier as you continue posting. You get used to it.

And although we're not a perfect crowd, we are mighty friendly! :D Don't be afraid, tell us what's on your mind.

Back