Hello from someone who is curious and new

Amalthea

Greetings!

I have been intrigued by polyamory for years, but never gave it much thought as a serious endeavor until recently. I've joined up here to explore and learn the nuances of the community.

A little about myself... let's see. I'm a senior in college studying a degree in history, my absolute passion. I have a wonderful fiance whom I love dearly; we've been together about 4 years now. Without a doubt he is my best and truest friend. We're not sure if this is what we want yet, but we're starting to explore online and learn more about it and ourselves.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. I've been reading the board for a week or two now, so it is a pleasure to finally greet you.

~Amalthea

Greetings and welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for, once you know what that may be. ;)

Welcome to the group!

welcome to the group, these people are great, you'll like it here.

Thank you! You are correct in that all the people here are great!

Unrelated, but not sure where else to put it:

What image are you seeing as my avatar? I keep trying to switch it to a coffee cup but I first had a cat, and now I always see the cat... but when I look on my profile it is the coffee cup! Arrgh!

Last edited:
Your post has the kitty and your profile has the coffee cup. At least thats what I see as well.

Your post has the kitty and your profile has the coffee cup. At least thats what I see as well.

How frustrating! Not that I don't like the kitty, but I really want the coffee cup... Oh well. I'll keep messing with it.

And thank you, Mark! Welcome!

Back