Blimey, am I first through this door?

yoxi

All these Dating forums, no entries... hmm... anyway, I'm very interested to chat with/meet up with other polyamorous bi folk in the UK or Europe, at least so we can go 'there there, it'll get easier...' or something.

- yoxi x

padmasmile.jpg

nowbrows.jpg

We have one poster who announced from the Netherlands. I think there may be another European or two 'round here, too.

i'm in europe :eek: and i'm quite good at going "there there" especially if someone is up for saying it back to me when needed...

Yes! You English folks ought to learn how to speak English!

(He says from the USA, where English was invented.)

Sorry, not visiting every day :)

...but today I'm chirpy, just found out my piano is arriving on Tuesday!

How are you today (or near equivalent)?

hey no worries i won't always be checking in every day either.
i am struggling with my envy, thinking of pianos being delivered. you so lucky! what kind of stuff do you play? did you have a piano before or is this a first? mmm what a dream, to have a piano in my home...
enjoy!
x

Last edited:
Well done with the plant rescue - they'll be grateful... I've lived with pianos for 2/3 of my life but only actively played/learned when I was a boy. So this is both old and new! Mainly classical - Bach, Debussy, Bartok, Grieg - though my piano teacher-to-be is a jazzo so I might get into that too :)

i used to play piano but haven't been near one since twenty years! i have never given up hope though that one day i will own one again and take lessons once more. lucky you - hope you thoroughly enjoy it, am sure you will.
by the way i hope its not too cheeky for me to say i love your eyebrows. i've often said if i had been male i would have a handlebar moustache by now, and from now on i may be adding eyebrows to that statement ;)
x

Last edited:
Eyebrows - got 'em? flaunt 'em I say. Handlebar moustaches? I'm with - bugger, what's her name, that chirpy rude 80's Scottish TV presenter? Oh well - anyway, who said "I can't understand why men grow moustaches when they could just write the word <rhymes with banker> on their top lip." At least my eyebrows are natural - they started growing this way when I moved to rural Norfolk in 1994, and I blame agrochemicals in the drinking water. Or shamanic depressives. Or something.

Piano, I'm going right back to square one with - hands less flexible than they were when I were a nipper, plus drumming and piano are a bit at odds with each other on the hands front, and I'm not going to drop either.

What IS her name? Every time I sidle up to it I get Tracy Ullman or Chrissy Hynde instead.

Yoxi, i wont lie to you, the eyebrows are badass to the max. You need a pointy chin beard, a tongue ring and a nose peircing, a tan, a fully shaved head with a tatoo on the back of a skull with a snake going through its eye sockets and you will be the most hardcore biker known to man.

Rock on, bro

Hello, North Englander pure and bred here :D

I'll be moving back to London in a couple of months. Looking forward to getting back! (as point of information, I'm not British, I'm American)

Back