Colorado?

Just wondering if there was anyone from Colorado or more specifically the Aurora/Denver/Highlands Ranch area.
I've joined as many yahoo groups for the area as I can find but was just curious to see if there was anyone on here from home. :D

My boyfriend and I live in Castle Rock. :)

We're very new to this lifestyle, and are in more of an exploring mental state at the moment. So far it's been the puzzle piece missing for me for quite some time!

Nice to meet you! Feel free to chat.

We're new here, and we're in North Denver. I'm hoping to be able to find local community too! I'm stoked that there are other people close!

hell yeah, Colorado...

Hello from Littleton! Wife and I just joined today! Relieved to find so many other recent Colorado poly-curious folks! We too are in an exploring mode and are looking to meet people and learn about this side of ourselves...

Poly meetup

Hello to everyone,

there is a meetup.com group that is polyamorous focused, haven't gotten the chance to attend, been meaning to. Those I've not yet met, I apologize for our having missed eachother. It's very nice to have found this forum, to share what we are able and find the courage to push the bounds of discussion forward. Any campers/hikers/hotspringers out there?

Coman-

There is actually 2 meetups I know of. The Boulder poly meetup (every week) is mainly younger folks dealing also with GLBT issues, (but is loaded with drama right now). The Denver poly meetup (monthly and is this week) is full of older adults and professionals that are more experienced in making long term poly relationships work. Both are pretty useful in their own way, and are quite different.

That is great information brainfreezy :) I think between the two groups I'd most likely fit into the less drama and more "saged" wisdom :) Very glad I found this place and I'm looking forward to sharing with all the challenges/possibilities of living polyamorously.

I do not live in Colorado, but I go down to visit 1-2 times a year. Its not uncommon for me to run into other Poly folk at Valley View hot springs

My wife and I are members there and try to get in at the very least a late summer visit to see the beautiful people and other fauna(bats/birds/deer) and flora(so green it is). Visited the first time in the last days of November before December break, MUCH snow was encountered and would not have had it any other way.. Kid free that weekend so played like newlyweds.

My wife and I are members there and try to get in at the very least a late summer visit to see the beautiful people and other fauna(bats/birds/deer) and flora(so green it is). Visited the first time in the last days of November before December break, MUCH snow was encountered and would not have had it any other way.. Kid free that weekend so played like newlyweds.

Yes, so many reasons to love that place. Hopefully I will be there next week for a visit! I even posted a poly potluck for the pavilion last time I was there

Drove through GJ the other day actually on my way down to NM. Will be back over at Valley View then back to Boise, via GJ :)

Greetings, fellow Coloradians!

We're new to the poly amorous world, but not to the thinking. :)

We too are looking for a bisexual/open minded lady who's willing to go for a long term relationship.

We live the Colorado Springs. ^^

Im in the very southern Colorado area. Very small no poly stuff. They might chase people down with pitchforks still. :( I am bi and would love to join a m/f relationship but I am strapped down at the moment.

Last edited:
Back