Are you in a MFM V triad?

itnfactual

Hi everyone!

My name is Barnaby and I am researching a documentary on polyandry at a TV Production Company in the UK called ITN Factual for a major US network.

Are you, or anyone you know, in a MFM V-triad with one woman and two or more men all living together? Or are you a heterosexual couple looking for a man to join your group? We are interested in polyandry and the future of the family unit in America for an in-depth one-off documentary. By contacting us, you are in no way committing to participate. We would love to talk to people in this configuration who are happy to contribute to our research.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 00 44 20 7430 4083

ITN Factual has produced hundreds of hours of factual programming for the BBC, Discovery, Animal Planet, TLC and many others. If you wish to find out more about our company please visit www.itn.co.uk

Many thanks for your time,

Barnaby

So close..but not living together....Yet! I do have posts related to my experiences as they are though.
Best of luck in your research!

thanks mono

Yes I have read a few of your posts, very interesting and informed!! SO does that mean you are in a MMF Vee triad that is not living together?

Cheers

Barney

I guess it might be fun to move in together? This forum seems a great place for advice and info on polyamory, I'm hoping I might find some vees in here :) take care

I must admit the word "fun" is not what comes to mind. It makes it seem too easy.

Yes, it would be potentially fulfilling and achieve a level of closeness we all are striving for in my "V" but it comes with challenges. Challenges I am not prepared for yet and may never be. There are much more experienced fully polyamorous Vs from which to draw on. My situation is a little different due to the mono/poly nature of my relationship. That in itself poses a whole body of challenges possibly above the norm.

"Fun" sounds like a juvenile approach to a very serious step in any relationship.

Indeed, fun is probably the wrong word - what I meant may be better described as a challenge, or future project in the conditional tense that could bring with it all sorts of ups and downs. Thanks for replying to my thread though and best of luck for the future.

UK

UK has a lot of those MMF stories.

Back