hello, new people!

mrcalzon02

hey names well... i guess names come later, I am a young man(27) in Alaska, in tiny little sitka, its a great town. i moved to Alaska about 7 years ago now, ive work in a few places around town,
i have a metric butt ton of family here so i had a fairly easy start. met a wonderful older woman (51) about 2,1/2 years ago, and we have been together ever since.
We have been serious for far longer than we've been married which is...since October, we have made the commitment to each, that no matter what life offers us grapes or lemons, we face it together. its great!
We have only recently discovered the the word Polyamoury even existed, we had been looking to try and find something along these lines for over a year, we have shared close friends in the past and had a few good time with that.
we have however discovered that the much desired option of having and raising a child is not going to be a choice with the wife. we have know we would need to seek out other's who might help us, not to mention we both enjoy the idea of having another lover in our life.
We are now looking to expand past our friends, the few that had shared our bed are uncomfortable with the idea now that we are married,(they have traditional straight value sets, we don't hold it against them but, now we are in need of a expansion of our interest's.
We both share day to day duties, like cooking, though we argue sometimes about HOW something should be cooked, that's the nearest we come to ever fighting.
we both enjoy trips to our local bar to enjoys good times with good friends! dancing and some drinking(we try not to get to drunk!) and have fun talking with our friends about any number of things! being the talker of the pair i'm the chatter box, until my wife gets comfortable with people. then she really gets going! we also have a shared love of well a lot of things, but more on that latter! -thankfully ,the new kids! Sitka-double-Trouble.

Hi mrcalzon,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on our site, there is a lot of helpful stuff to read here, and a lot to post too. Thanks for your intro, you guys sound like a fun couple.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back