Male or female, if you could squish into one sentence, how would it be?

Who are you?

• Male, I prefer to explore, but would rather she not see other dudes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female, I prefer to explore, but would rather he not see other chicks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male, I want to explore, and she's free to pursue other men.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Female, I want to explore, and he's free to pursue other women.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
It would be A solution, but one that has, as of yet, not been come by.

It's just, I'm sometimes reminded of people on welfare bickering about how difficult "the system" has made it for them to become multimillionaires. Ok, yeah, so money breeds money, but standing in circles, complaining about that fact doesn't solve the problem. It's wasteful and is merely a pacifier, settled for while abandoning the pursuit of the full breast.

Do tell, how does fighting for your inalienable right to be next to a loved one make you a cry-baby? This one I don't get. All I'm sensing is that you're becoming exasperated by what I say.

Shit, if all I'm doing is upsetting you, this isn't worth the effort.

You remind a lot of guys I knew in high school who would argue an extreme position just for the sake of arguing, and to get a rise out of the girls (it was always girls) they were arguing with. I was always amazed that the girls fell for it every single time.

Are you in high school?

Benefits? Hospital visits? Stop being a freakin' cry baby.

Do tell, how does fighting for your inalienable right to be next to a loved one make you a cry-baby? This one I don't get.

??

Uh, I was using your phrase, dude. I figured you'd recognize it, since you just wrote it.

opalescent,

And, respectfully, you remind me a lot of guys who, when in high school, get their lunch money taken by other guys. And it seems to be so confusing just why in the devil "such a beautiful--not just physically, lol" many a girl follow around those "bad, disrespectful boys."

The only time I get a rise out of girls is when they're naked and in the same bed. And it's always girls. But no, I'm not in high school.

Do you really insist that I'm doing this for the sole purpose of getting some random chick on the internet to blow steam through all her holes? Of what productivity or emotional fun would this prove to be?

AnabelMore,

Yeah, I used the phrase. Still didn't make sense. How does it make you a cry-baby to circumvent obstacles, in stead of to complain about them?

Last edited:
Hmmm. That was even more incoherent than I expected.

I think you spew out whatever is on your mind onto the intertubes to get reactions. Maybe you truly believe what you are spewing, maybe not.

Sadly, in the midst of your spew, there are the occasional nuggets of interesting things to think about. But these nuggets are covered up by defensiveness, intellectual posturing, logical fallacies, ignorance, and profound disorganization of thought, that the nuggets are not really worth the annoyance of engaging.

At least, that is where I'm at. Good luck to you.

I'm not sad about it. To bring up and dissect these issues clearly would require writing a book. Problem is, that requires a lot of work, and books have already been written.

It's like trying to argue how idiotic any faith in some magical creature up in the sky is.

You say that to a believer, they won't listen to whatever else you have to say. And this is whether or not what you have to say is factually true.

And to those who already share the conclusions, it might give entertainment.

Touchy subject here, I guess.

I personally think that insisting males and females are equal is as retarded as saying birds and bees are equal. No, as a matter of fact, they're not freakin' equal. But whatever.

Do women and men have an equal stake in wanting to be happy? I can give a resounding yes to that. But to stubbornly insist that they're equal is outright offensive to human intelligence.

If women were just like men, they would be called men. Or men would be called women. Or we'd have another word for it.

It's like this very common example people get their panties in a twist over:

Are black people equal to white people? Uhm, no, no they're not? What, how dare you! Yeah, it's true, their skin is darker, their lips tend to be bigger, and their craniums are often shaped every so slightly in a different way. BLASPHEMY! What are you talking about, it's true... look for yourself? HOW DARE YOU!

Whoa. What's up with this whole black-and-white (haha-pun) approach to equality versus inequality? There ARE differences, that when stubbornly dismissed, often result in more discord than was present before steps were ever taken to ensure fair treatment of both sexes.

It would be A solution, but one that has, as of yet, not been come by.

How does it make you a cry-baby to circumvent obstacles, in stead of to complain about them?

Alright, lets break this down. You say that equal marriage rights are one solution to being able to be with a loved one when they're dying. You then dismiss that solution by saying it has "not been come by". Except that it has, since gay marriage now legally exists in a number of US States and other countries. Those places have solved the problem, and in every case it happened because people fought for it. So, if it's a solution, and it's one that can and has worked, then fighting for that solution does, indeed, circumvent the problem and is not just "complaining".

Also, for the record, I wasn't calling anyone a cry baby, I was restating what I perceived your argument to be in order to point out the absurdity of it, thus setting up my next statement in which I called you out as a troll. Was that really not clear?

Cool, I can officially ignore this now without any lingering doubts. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for responding for this long!

Dude, there are better ways to spend your time than pissing people off on the internet. Look, look, look at your choices! /sassy gay friend voice

And there are better things to do than to spend your time being pissed off by people on the internet. When you're in line at a thrift store, scoffing at the broke person in front of you is retarded.

Sociopath=banned

Thanks, mods.

Back