Hey

RomiOmi

My husband and I are recently new to poly. We tried an open relationship at one point, but it just didn't seem or feel quite right for either of us. After much research, conversations, and many late nights with my favorite wine, we came to the conclusion and understanding that poly was right for us. There have been times in my past where I've dated someone, and had similar if not just as strong feelings for someone else. It was always confusing and something that I surpressed in a way. You grow older (and somewhat wiser) and realize that they aren't going away, so you embrace them. One of my better decisions in life :)

Im looking forward to talking and getting to know some new people (near or far) for friendships, advice, laughs, or more.

xo
Romi

Greetings Romi,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like poly is a good fit for you, you just didn't realize it until recently. I'm glad you could join us, and hope you will keep reading and posting as there is a lot you can teach and learn, and many friends to be made. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Romi, and welcome to the Forum. It sounds like you have put in some solid preparation and processing, well done. We will look forward to hearing more of your story as it unfolds. We do have a good number of experienced poly folks on the Forum, who are generally friendly and helpful. So please do not hesitate to post any specific questions and thoughts that you have to the poly relationships corner or general poly discussion sections, both are quite active and you are certain to get some good responses. Best of luck on your new poly journey!

Back