New in Kentucky

duane

Hey everyone just found this site and was wondering, do any of you all have problems with your families because of your relationship.

Lets talk about relationships

I am 47 and married to the same woman for 28 years, about seven months ago she invited a young woman that lived in our rental house into our bed. I was shocked but it has been great, we have moved from just sex to being in love with each other. We still have problems sometimes, tell me your story anyone.

Duane

Nah. My wife's sister was previously in a vee relationship and her daughter (wife's niece) grew up with the former step-father and step-mother. No conflicts from there. We don't have much contact with the rest of her relatives and those that might object are those we try to have the least contact with.

As for my family, they had to deal with me having an open marriage during my first marriage, a long, long time ago. It's not been mentioned in ages, so I've no idea what they think about it these days.

Well, my wife was involved with a couple prior to meeting me. My first wife and I had an open marriage. I had a girlfriend for many months, though that ended last fall.

Currently, my wife is interested in finding a girlfriend and I'm not really looking for another, though I figure if I find more interesting female friends, something romantic may come of it all.

duane

My wife and I have a great relationship, and the woman that lives with us we both love very much, we are not looking for anyone else we are all very happy and in love.

Back