Unicorn?

Unicorn

Hi,
From what I read I might just be a "unicorn" lol so figured the name was suitable. I am a 25 yo, bisexual single female. I am a student and am in north east fl. I would be interested in friendship with the possibility of more. Singles, mf, ff, or mm couples or more. My idea relationship would be a ltr triad. I am 5' 6" 130lbs with long blonde hair and green eyes. I am also divorced and a single mother. Would love to meet like minded people and hopefully form some connections. Hi everyone! =)

Hello there,
Welcome to our forum.

You're a brave soul, adopting that handle. :) It seems like there's always someone "seeking a unicorn" (hot bi babe has also been heard from time to time!), so I would think you should have pretty good luck in your search, but one never can tell about these things.

We have a "Dating & Friendships" area ... You can use the "Forum Jump" menu (bottom of this page, right hand side) to navigate to it. That may be helpful. Also, there's probably some local poly group/s in your area. You might try a "polyamory Florida" Google search or something like that.

Glad to have you aboard, in any case!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I was so surprised it was available. I thought it was kind of tongue and cheek. =) thanks for the welcome

Welcome I am relatively new to this site as well, this community has been real nice and informative if you feel like having a conversation send me a message! Have a good time in the community :)

Hey

Hey there! were a married couple Not too far from you at all. We live in Melbourne Florida a couple hours south of you we're actually seeking a unicorn, which is funny because we just heard that saying today haha. We are a straight 31 year old male, and a bi 29 year old female, we do not have kids but we love kids. We're looking for a long term triad relationship with the right girl, we were in one in the past, and we understand what it's all about...are you near Jacksonville?

Last edited:
Back