Hello from DC :)

polyFM

I just stumbled across this site and I'm happy I did - everyone seems so helpful!

I've been living a poly life for about two years without knowing it... after reading "The Ethical Slut" I was suddenly able to articulate my preferences :). Then I tried to find an online poly community and that's how I landed here.

Back to exploring the site now, cheers!

You're welcome :) We've only made it to one so far - there's a monthly discussion group that was a lot of fun and very interesting, but there's a weekly dinner meet-up too.
Maybe see you there! If you find a triad with two women of the same name...that's us. Feel free to say hi :)

Welcome! I am in DMV area too. I go to BMore Poly events frequently. They are also on meetup.com and, I believe, cross post on OPENofDMV.

Hi! What is your relationship like? We are a married couple looking for another boyfriend. Are you in a MFM triad by any chance? Would love to hear what the poly community is like in DC. :)

There are a couple poly groups in the DMV area. Check out meetup.com there are almost weekly meetups in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Hey! I went to a meetup a couple weeks ago here in VA and met some nice folks - I'd definitely recommend it. This should help:

http://www.meetup.com/OPENofDMV/

I'm "Mick" on there.

As for my relationship - I'm flying solo at the moment. Up until recently I was enjoying a V with two spectacular women, but a combination of external drama and pressure kind of sapped that dry, unfortunately.

I can't speak to the rest of the local poly community as I'm new to it all myself, but if you have any questions or want to connect offline feel free to shoot me a pm :).

Hey Mick I am "Kerry" anyone wanting to know what i look like can see me there. Reading my profile I REALLY need to update that as well as this one.

Me: have been poly though not open about it since I was 18. Currently in a triad with my wife and girlfriend and that as going nicely. If it wasn't for kids we would all be living together.

Back