The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Pulled my back again. Karma has been amazing in taking care of me. Really pissed off at my body though. I had just told him how much better I was feeling and how I hadn't needed a pain pill all day.

Tired, but don't want to go to bed. I'm nervous about the CPS visit to work tomorrow. They are investigating an false allegation, but unfortunately the only witness to say I didn't hit the kid is our foster grandmother whose memory is sketchy; ie. she can't remember the kids names half the time.

On the other hand, I've been chatting with Wendigo on and off all week and he's looking at possibly being available to spend time together Friday evening. He was sick and got behind on an assignment, so he wants to finish it before coming over here. Runic Wolf and I have been getting in a ton of quality time this week with our son away at camp. It makes me smile inspite of everything that is going on at work.

Doing better today; though CPS did not pay us a site visit today like they were supposed to. My clearance is up in the air until they follow up. For now I'm going to watch JAG and eat some yummy terryiaki beef.

Good, but tired. Some company we had here for a few days, just left this morning, and now I realize how exhausted I am. My lil ones have the stomach flu I had, so thats not much fun for them.

Feel good that I got some things done this week, but there is still so much more to do. I am trying to get some emergency financial assistance through my school. Hopefully, the person I met with in the Financial Aid office is as on the ball as she wants me to believe. The college I attend is notorious for red tape and incompetency.

Had a phone interview for a job and am waiting back to hear if they want me to come in for a more formal interview in person. Fingers crossed!

Fucking awesome night!!!

1/2 of my skills testing complete. Need to work on derby stance, stride and endurance... and crossovers. Still not comfortable with them.

But I did well on glides, squats, hops, weaves...

Time to ramp up the dryland training... get my endurance up to speed, so to speak :rolleyes:

Karma and I beat Super Mario Bros Wii last night. The first time I have ever beat a video game. Now we're working on the secret level, but he's taking a fina fantasy break cuz Mario is mean. :)

Other than that we had some awesome storms roll through today and I got to snuggle up against my boy in the dark and listen to the thunder.

Feel good that I got some things done this week, but there is still so much more to do. I am trying to get some emergency financial assistance through my school. Hopefully, the person I met with in the Financial Aid office is as on the ball as she wants me to believe. The college I attend is notorious for red tape and incompetency.

Had a phone interview for a job and am waiting back to hear if they want me to come in for a more formal interview in person. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! I miss having financial aid to help out when things got tight or having Runic Wolf's GI Bill. My car would so be fixed right now, but I don't miss the debt I've racked up in school.

Cindie, I wondered where you'd been lately. Good luck with school stuff and job stuff!

Stressed, horny, and frustrated.

Found out that it could be 60 days before I'm cleared to go back to full duty at work. Having my entire career and future in the hands of CPS is terrifying. I was at their mercy for 9 years of my childhood (when I was 3-12) and now I'm the accused. :-(

Runic Wolf and I are complete opposites on how we deal with stress; he loses his desire for sex, while sex helps me de-stress. Wendigo had thought he would be able to come over tonight, then his sister-in-law started major dramaz in their shared house with her kids last night. Now he isn't sure if he'll be able to come over afterall.
:( I had hoped to have some sexy time with Runic Wolf before our son came home from camp today and before pouncing Wendigo, but he's wasn't in the mood. Though he gave me plenty of kisses and cuddles. I just wish I could spend the night with both my guys again. Sex or no sex, just being with both of them with my head and feet in their laps while they talk is very relaxing and I need that so very badly.

Physically doing good mentally not to tight. got some possible bad news on my father who had to go in the hospital yesterday. Just hoping for the best right now but most likely will not know till Monday. Heart problems

Thanks! I just received an email from my school confirming that they are giving me a grant for emergency assistance. It's nowhere near what I asked for, but it will help for sure!

Awesome! Hope it gives you breathing room a bit.

Stressed, horny, and frustrated.

Found out that it could be 60 days before I'm cleared to go back to full duty at work. Having my entire career and future in the hands of CPS is terrifying. I was at their mercy for 9 years of my childhood (when I was 3-12) and now I'm the accused. :-(

It's horrible when that happens. CPS being overzealous when there's nothing really wrong, and otoh, being lax when there really is something wrong, I've heard both sides. I hope it gets cleared up asap!

Runic Wolf and I are complete opposites on how we deal with stress; he loses his desire for sex, while sex helps me de-stress.

Argh, I hear ya, sister. My gf and I have that same disconnect. Guess which of us is the horny one? ;) It sucks.

:( I had hoped to have some sexy time with Runic Wolf before our son came home from camp today

Isn't that why they INVENTED camp???

and before pouncing Wendigo, but he's wasn't in the mood. Though he gave me plenty of kisses and cuddles. I just wish I could spend the night with both my guys again. Sex or no sex, just being with both of them with my head and feet in their laps while they talk is very relaxing and I need that so very badly.

Poor dear. *hugs*

*hugs Mags* Thanks! Runic Wolf and I chatted last night and eventually, I got some stress relief (though in hind sight I should have turned off the pan I was cooking my dinner in first). Wendigo didn't make it over last night, but agreed that tonight looked better. I'm waiting to hear from him on it though.

I'm off work in 1/2 hour. Stuck in Whistler with no car so I'm taking a cab to the bus. Yay me :p

Ah well, my car is in the city - bringing me home some derby *schtuff* :D

Hoping to hang out with friends tonight, its my anniversary (12 years!!) tomorrow, we're planning dinner & to see Barenaked Ladies :D

Happy happy day :D

Tired; jelly legged; and sore in a good way. Just got back from taking Wendigo home; now headed upstairs to cuddle Runic Wolf. :D

Tonight was very good; lots of snuggles, video games, rock band 3, and sexy time (hence the jelly legs). :D

Back