Tats & Piercings?

My wife had the eyebrow done....However, one night, our son was in bed with us sleeping. His toe caught on her eyebrow ring and ripped it out of her face. Very painful.

4 tats, tongue and right industrial pierced. Along with the standard hole in each lobe.

I want more ink. I just need to find someone down here....

I am entirely ink and piercing free. But I do love the entire body mod and body art thing. It just was not in style when I was the right age for it. Now, I don't really have the right canvas, I don't think. I am crushing pretty hard on a young woman who is covered with tats, piercings, etc. I often wonder what her body looks like without any of that art covered. :)

Immaterial

It just was not in style when I was the right age for it. Now, I don't really have the right canvas, I don't think.

Oh, Phooey!

My mom had all 4 of her tats done between the ages of 50 and 60!! In fact, I think it makes more sense to get them when you're older, because then no one can say "You won't like those when you're older!"

I don't have any tats or anything but a pattern of freckles that form the first three bars of "The Long and Winding Road." But I have thought a great deal about what I would get if I were brave enough to get a tattoo. Can't decide. It's the sort of thing you have to decide yourself, isn't it?

14 months after Redpepper spent six hours watching me get this to honor our relationship :) Still looking pretty bright despite lots of sun and open roads.

picture.php

14 months after Redpepper spent six hours watching me get this to honor our relationship :) Still looking pretty bright despite lots of sun and open roads.
Well, it looks OK, Mono. I have a life too busy to work out a symbol, so far.

That's nice ink, Mono. I want sleeves, eventually.

What are sleeves?
They're the things that hang off your shirt by your shoulders. You're supposed to put your arms in them. :p

When it comes to ink work, "sleeves" are the lovely description of a person's arms which are almost completely covered with tattoos from the shoulders down to the wrists. Giving the shirtless person the look of having only "sleeves" on, and no shirt. ;) Basically, the tattoos cover where your long sleeved shirt covers. This way, a person who wants a LOT of tattoos, can do just that, and yet wear a long sleeved shirt, and still have them covered for work. ;)

When it comes to ink work, "sleeves" are the lovely description of a person's arms which are almost completely covered with tattoos from the shoulders down to the wrists. Giving the shirtless person the look of having only "sleeves" on, and no shirt. ;) Basically, the tattoos cover where your long sleeved shirt covers. This way, a person who wants a LOT of tattoos, can do just that, and yet wear a long sleeved shirt, and still have them covered for work. ;)

Oh! Very practical, I like the idea. I also love smart-ass people, come and sit next to me. :)

Oh! Very practical, I like the idea. I also love smart-ass people, come and sit next to me. :)
Hey, as long as Mono has a face, you'll have a place to sit....right? So where do I sit?:confused: LMAO:p

I have finished the outlining of a tattoo from my neck to the base of my spine down my back.
M has a pic... but I asked him not to put it online until I finish the color. ;)

He got a new one today. I haven't seen it. He SAID he was going to email it to me tonight-but I haven't seen it YET. Still waiting!

His internet is way faster and no limitations, so he can upload.
BUT
mine is WAY WAY COOLER than both of his. ;)

I'll see if I can get a good shot of it when I got up in August-even without the color being put in-then I'll put it on my profile, just for you to see Mon. ;)

Back