(USA) Married couple looking for second male

ab96

Hello. We are new to this forum :)

We are a married couple in the USA (both 26) looking for a full-time polyandrous relationship. Full-time meaning like she would have two husbands, all three of us living together. We have discussed this for a few years and really like the idea. Age isn't an issue to us. Feel free to send a PM on this forum, or you can also add to Yahoo messenger if you want to talk on there: auraborealis9600

Hello and welcome to the forum. It is very nice to see another couple looking for the same type of relationship as we are. Seems like most couples are looking for a female to join them. Good luck with your search and update us as you go along.

glad to see others like us

Hope you find what your looking for. My wife and I have recently started a poly relationship with another man. While he and I are not involved she and he are very much. We had "played" with him years ago but it stopped when he became married. Now that he is getting a divorce he has moved in with us and things are going very well. Hopefully this will be long term as the wife is very excited and very into having us both here to live with, love with and of course she loves the sex so we will see. If you need to talk please feel free to contact us.

Hello. We are new to this forum :)

We are a married couple in the USA (both 26) looking for a full-time polyandrous relationship. Full-time meaning like she would have two husbands, all three of us living together. We have discussed this for a few years and really like the idea. Age isn't an issue to us. Feel free to send a PM on this forum, or you can also add to Yahoo messenger if you want to talk on there: auraborealis9600

You might have more luck if you include more personal information in this "ad."

Where do you live? What do you look like? What are your careers, hobbies and interests? Do you have children? Have you ever had any poly dating experience? Full time living together doesn't happen out of thin air. Dating has to happen first.

Its nice seeing that I'm not the only one.

Ab96 good luck with your search! Wish you much success. Its nice seeing that I'm not the only one who is interested in polyandry!

Back