Uk3

UK3

Just wanted to say hello and wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone. We are a 3 wonderful people who have found one another in a interesting way.

Our poly relationship kinda started out of something totally different. Me and my wife have been swingers for over 8 years and have enjoyed the lifestyle for what it has brought to us. We met our 3rd from sls when she was actually a part of a couple. We met a few times and became really good friends with her. The issue came in when the husband who we did not know had been abusing her for many years came when she could not handle it anymore and we offered her a place to stay. She is now in he middle of a divorce with this man and is having the normal emotions that goes along with that.

We offered a place for her to stay with no conditions like sex or anything whatsoever. However since the time that she has moved in things have changed from a friendship to alot more then that and it is for all 3 of us. I will admit that it has not been a easy thing to say the least for various reasons. The gal had no kids and we have 3 so she has had to try to get used to our children. Plus when you put 2 women in one household it can be challenging to say the least. We did not go looking for a relationship like this but we go by the mantra that all things in life happen for a reason.

Me and my wife are 33 and 34 and we have been married for almost 13 years and we have been apart of the lifestyle for over 8 years. We have a set of 8 year old twin girls and a 6 year old son. Our gal is 30 years old and has no kids at this time. One thing that she is having a difficult time with is that like us she was raised religious and sometimes she feels the way that we are living is wrong and that we are all dying and going to hell. She asked how me and my wife do not have those feelings and we told her that alot of the people who think they are going to heaven how they treat people then I do not want to go there and hell will be fine. Me and my wife were raised Apostolic Pentecostal and our gal was raised Baptist.

Anyway I just found this place while looking for advice on the growing pains of a relationship like this. Not sure what else to put here but glad to be here and hope for a long and successful relationship.

As a fellow newbie and a recovering Baptist myself, welcome. I've only been here since yesterday, but I can already tell this is a good group of people.

Thanks for the reply. Our secondary grew up Baptist and it having the roughest time with the feelings of heading to the lake of fire because she is in love with a married couple just as we are in love with her. Her and her soon to be ex had only been swinging for 9 months so were still pretty new at that so this poly relationship that just happened has been a bit scary. The fear of he unknown has been the worst. We have been in he lifestyle for many years but are new at this relationship and the lifestyle.

Back