Have you ever forgotten who you are?

Oh I am so impressed with you.. what a hard thing to go through. All these crap times in life are like gifts I think. They bring you closer to yourself and to those that really matter.

Good for you, giving really makes the heart stronger... and more often than not is comes back to you in the most amazing ways.

Glad your thoughts are shifting and you are moving forward. :)

Yeah ive been doin a whole lot of movin forward, been running alot and its clearing my mind. I went for a long run with my cousin after a really strenuous day and as i lay on the floor of his room ready to pass out i realized how little i have and how little i care about how little i have

Someone once told me to stop feeling lost, stop trying to find myself...that when I am ready, I will create myself, I will choose what and who I am...nobody can do that for me.

as i lay on the floor of his room ready to pass out i realized how little i have and how little i care about how little i have

Your getting there Berserker!! I lost everything and got to the point where it was just me..nothing else. It was Xmas day last year. I went for a walk in the snow and found myself smiling for no apparent reason. That is when I found myself! My life has changed so much since that day...take care my friend...I think you are on to something :)

Mono

I'm glad that you are finding yourself Berserker. That's awesome. It never comes easy-a bit like being drug through a furnace usually. But the end result is always great.

Keep up the great work!

God i wish my people never became modernized and we still hunted buffalo with sticks and arrows...god it would be so much easier being a Cherokee in a whitemans world if it was still like that...but alas i cant be so lucky :D

How does one rediscover one's self?

Hi Berseker,

I can totally understand your feeling of loss & confusion. Interestingly enough, the answers to a lot of that lie (deep) in the culture of your ancestors. What was done to your culture by the whites is unimaginable for many people. Having native heritage myself I can understand.
Feel free to email me here at anytime if you feel like it - tell me where you are etc and I may be able to point you in the general direction of resources you could find invaluable.

GS

Back