Single professional 33 yo Bi male looking for a single straight or Bi female

karimxl5

Just like the headline ...Single professional 33 yo bi male looking for a single straight or bi female for emotional connection.
After having several partners and experiences I have found that I tend to develop stronger emotional connections with females. I'm seeking a sensual, intelligent, curious, open-minded woman. I would prefer to be able to be open about attractions and desires and have them be received in a positive way. Open for friendship, dating or possible LTR. I live in California but open to meet people around the world.
I'm an attractive fit Hispanic bi male , 6ft tall, blk/brn, professional, 175 lbs. I enjoy movies, museums, travel, music, food, wine, the outdoors and an interesting conversation.

I'm a married female, age 27, living in the DFW area. My husband and I are just starting out on our poly journey and I'm also looking for emotional connection. We have 3 children and I stay home with them. I love to learn new things and am always up for learning about something new. Google is my best friend:)

So, obviously, I'm new on this site and new to all of this, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post back in this thread or PM you, but I'll just go ahead and post this in the thread. :)

Back