So.......OKCupid

I was thinking about this thread yesterday. :D

I spent Sunday night with a friend. Fairly late night of chatting, eating and a small amount of wine. My friend had to work early yesterday morning. So I got up when she got up, we fed the dogs together and then both left. I kept my pyjamas on because I planned on going back to bed when I got home.

I stopped on the way home to buy some shopping and laughed to myself as I thought about people looking at me and imagining that I was dressed that way because of some dreadful crisis.

I stopped again on the way home to walk my dog for a while so that he would be better able to settle while I slept. I met somebody I know and he asked me about the way I was dressed. Once I'd explained that I was on the way home from a night out, he understood the situation perfectly and said he hoped I slept well when I got home.

See - pyjamas in shops is usually a sign that I'm on my way home from something and planning to go straight to bed rather than a sign that I am mentally ill or suffering a horrible crisis.

IP.

I always dress up enough to hide my mental illness. ;)

I still hate that this board doesn't have Likes. +1 for the last two posts.

Back