Holy shit in a basket

berserker239

So this forum has grown alot since i joined. Alot of people here know me and alot of people dont. Alot of people like me and even more dont. I guess the reason im posting at all is in all honesty out of boredom. Ive had bronchitis since Thursday and it isnt letting up. Probably has something to do with my smoking lol. So it doesnt look like alot has changed...

Anyone care to tell me what im missing?

Before i get hate mail for being back, yes i was an asshole, no im not anymore. I have no fight left in me for that sort of thing anymore.

silly berserker, I don't hate you. We all get passionate and all have our moments. Hate is too strong a word to use on someone who is merely human. As we all are :)

Good to hear from you. hope you feel better soon....

silly berserker, I don't hate you. We all get passionate and all have our moments. Hate is too strong a word to use on someone who is merely human. As we all are :)

Good to hear from you. hope you feel better soon....

I never thought you did, and i wont be getting better anytime soon. Maybe the bronchitis will go away but alot of other things wont heal. How is mono?

Glad to see you posting... don't be such a stranger!

Have to agree with RP, hate is a strong word.

Sorry to hear you are sick. Know the feeling. :(
Hope you get well soon.

Maybe the bronchitis will go away but alot of other things wont heal.

Hi Beserker,
We're kind of new here so don't know you yet.
Anything about those other "wounds" you'd care to share ? Can we help in any way ?
If you've already shared before let us know and we'll see if we can hunt them up rather than need to re-do.

GS

Hi Beserker,
We're kind of new here so don't know you yet.
Anything about those other "wounds" you'd care to share ? Can we help in any way ?
If you've already shared before let us know and we'll see if we can hunt them up rather than need to re-do.

GS

Ive posted it before itll be in my self explination. I cant remember what the post is called. You know what i mean though right?

Also @ everyone else who posted: Thank you, ill try to be more active.

Last edited:
LOL! Well... I'm a newbie so I guess you have a clean slate with me. I will do my best not to consider you an A**hole. LOL
Hope you feel better soon btw.

And quite smoking. Tar really doesn't help your lungs you know.

Back