Upstate NY

cutegeekyalana

Hello to the forum. I started this account about a month ago but haven't posted or read much yet. I've dabbled with being poly for years, first with my now ex and a bit with my husband of two years. We both knew we were poly when we married but haven't really pursued it actively until recently.

I've been chatting online with a few people as of late but so far none of it has gone past chatting online. I am very, very picky about the people I allow into my life. Not a snob, just careful. Hope to meet some cool people here, whether it ever turned into "anything" or not.

I'm 40 and my hubby is 35. We are both pansexual. People peg me for way younger. Three words that would best describe me would be geeky, hippie, tomboy. I'm an intellectual and I like smart people. I like to be around people, even if we're not really doing anything together. I can be very tomboyish and very girly too, depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Hubby is very laid back.

We're both bikers (though not currently the hog type), we love the outdoors (camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, nature walks yada yada). We are trying to learn to be more green and eventually would like to live on a homestead and be self-sufficient with our own solar and wind power and such.

Not sure what else to say right now but I think that's a good start.

greetings, i am very new to this site, as of today. my long-term partner and i are new to exploring polyamory (within the last year), and am interested in both discussions about all things poly and also looking to explore dating, etc. coincidentally, we have many similar interest to you and your "hubby". outdoorsy, homestead-oriented, nature-loving, etc.

Back