straight woman here

TruckerPete:
Thank you for opening up to me. Sorry it's taken me so long, I haven't really known how to respond. Still don't...

I may be a bit more feminine than you. I do like pink, bright colors, and sparkly things. I like to shop, but for anything not just clothes. There are many other things I'd rather spend my money on.

I don't meet a lot of women, and especially women my own age. I also don't have much reason or get the opportunity to spend much time with any other than my mother.

I try to give everyone a chance before judging them. I also tend to see the good in individuals. But my thoughts on people as a whole are just not so positive.

Ewwwww. Sparkles. :)

It sounds like we are traditionally feminine in our own ways. But like you, when possible I don't allow it to influence me. For example, most of the guys at work dress like typical techie guys. Jeans with saggy butts, tshirts, unkempt hair. I feel comfy in jeans and a sweater (especially when it belongs to a significant other!), so that is what I wear. I dress up and/or wear makeup when I feel like it, or when I have to teach or make myself presentable to the general public. If I am sitting in my office all day, bah. Screw that! Once, after wearing a SEXY pair of jeans to work, a male coworker asked me why I don't wear flattering clothes more often, because I have the body for it. (I honestly think I'd never even appeared on his radar until that day.) I asked him if he'd ever tried on a pair of jeans like that. Of course he hadn't. I told them they were effing uncomfortable, and anyone who's going to judge me based on what I'm wearing is not worth my time.

Also, your comments about wetness ... I don't get yeast infections (maybe once a year), but I am fairly consistently damp. My body can be ready for sex in about ten seconds flat, no exaggeration, and God forbid I get turned on at a time when I'm not going to be taking my clothes off ... let the waterworks begin!

But I like this part of me. I like that I can be easily turned on (though orgasm is also difficult for me, too), and I find that in itself a turn on and a boost in self-confidence. However, I also like the fragrance of my body. Perhaps this is the difference?

I don't wear pantiliners, but do find that I am more comfortable if I can change my underwear after work and/or use one of those flushable moist wipes that are just the most awesome things ever made! :p

As for not liking in others what you don't like in yourself ... I too deal with anxiety and depression. I found that when I stopped being so critical of others (even something as simple as not judging a driver for making a "stupid" move) I was much more accepting of myself. When I was less critical of how others looked, I became more comfortable being myself.

I do have a long way to go, but feel like I've also come a long way.

This might belong in the "LadyStuff" thread, but I find that I get yeast infections when I'm stressed out and drink more alcohol and/or eat foods with lots of sugar.

The OP might want to check on what's the root cause(s) of this are instead of just blaming it on having a vagina.

It might interest the participants of this thread to know that I never wear underwear, except for thermal underwear when it's really cold.

E

Also, your comments about wetness ... I don't get yeast infections (maybe once a year), but I am fairly consistently damp. My body can be ready for sex in about ten seconds flat, no exaggeration, and God forbid I get turned on at a time when I'm not going to be taking my clothes off ... let the waterworks begin!

But I like this part of me. I like that I can be easily turned on (though orgasm is also difficult for me, too), and I find that in itself a turn on and a boost in self-confidence.

This, plus TJK's comments about troubles w pain in her g-spot, can be addressed in my thread called "Ejaculation... "

A few times, you describe a vagina as a "dripping downward facing hole" that you find gross. M'kay yeah, and you've a right to your opinion, but that brings me to my point.
Opinions, like assholes, everyone has one - right? Sure not everyone has a vagina, but everyone does have an asshole and that is far more a gross thing that far more harmful bacteria can come out of, yet you're not so focused on it.
And while I love men, ball sweat smells far far worse than vagina and is also the cause of wetness against the skin. Wetness in the genital area is not a female thing. Its an everyone thing.
My asshole generally only releases when I want it to. I wish
With the yeast infection tendency and your attitude toward vagina in general it also makes me wonder if you're doing something that also causes yeast infections even though it is done with good intentions. Over washing will cause yeast infections. A dislike (or rather an embarrassment) of vagina and its smell has made some women tend to obsessive cleaning of their vagina and this disturbs its natural balance leading to chronic yeast infections. As well, over washing can cause abrasions and also lead to more infections.
I clean it once a day, in the shower. I don't douche or use any sprays or anything.
I did spend a period in my teens avoiding female friendships and thinking I identified more with men. But I ended up dealing with male friends not thinking of me only as a friend and I realized what an illusion that thought really was. Then I met a girl who had no brothers and three sisters. Experiencing their acceptance and being exposed to how much they all loved and celebrated each other was a real eye opener. Those of us with no female siblings really miss out on that. Women, like everyone else, are flawed and can't always be thoughtful or considerate every second of the day. Comparing them to men in those moments won't give an accurate definition of what women are and what they are capable of being to you.
I have and have had guy friends that didn't think of me as more than a friend and didn't even want me as more than a friend. I am a huge flirt and like kissing and closeness so I found that out the hard way a couple times.
There are some things that are better to talk to women about, but I am not sure I have ever had a deep connection with a woman. I am not sure I am capable of deep connection without a romantic relationship (and its not just the sex)... but I am not interested in girls that way.

Changing a pantiliner every 12 hours is not a lot of wetness. At least I don't think based on myself, my girlfriends and the work I do. Basically a pair of cotton panties should do the trick and a lot dries against a hot vagina. I am wet all day and by the end of the day I have a patch of dry vageegee juice there. No biggy. On to the next pair of panties. I find the synthetic material and pads make me wetter and itchy; the start of an infection. I don't get infections any more. I did when I was younger and having irregular sex that was sometimes aggressive. Now I have a lot of sex and it has strengthened the walls and environment in there. I think cum helps that too. Of course then there is diet, exercise and some airing out help. Mono calls it my "airing." Its from a movie called "the lunatic" good movie. The woman airs often and drives her two male lovers crazy.

As for clothes, seeing as everyone else has said, I wear converse, flats and jeans or casual skirts or dresses, T-shirts, and hoodies or cardigans. I like to dress casually for work as I am on my feet all day, put in the community, never sit and always doing something for my clients. I like to smell good, but natural. Not perfumed. I love my body smell and so do my partners. I try to add to that, rather than change it. When I go out I add to what I wear in the day time, earrings, necklace, scarf, heels. Nothing complicated or overly "now" as far as fashion goes. Special things that I am given or cherish. I add makeup and wear contacts instead of my nerdy thick glasses. Sometimes I wear fancy stuff during work, just to feel special for myself because its new to me or I am close to it for some reason. I find, or make or thrift shop for everything usually.

There is stuff I don't like about myself, my belly... never went away after baby; that's a biggy, but I like mostly everything else and I think my vagina and asshole are unique and beautiful. I used to hate them, I totally get that. I don't any more since I became a kinkster and discovered my fetishes. Now I realize that what I have, no one else has and that is to be celebrated and shared with a select few who are worthy and love everything that is me, as I do them. Usually my loves think I am unique down there and love that about me. I have had some that don't and it has left scars that they were grossed out or alarmed by my sexuality and what parts I have.

This thread needs to be divided I think and maybe moved... So off topic. But loving it!

I had terrible experiences with my wetness as a teenager. Mostly, I would get wet, then it got dry and I was stuck to my panties. I have some pretty bad memories of unsticking myself and tearing the skin... I'll stop there because it's pretty bad.
So I used toilet paper, and changed it every time I used the bathroom, which could be as often as between ever class sometimes.

To this day I'm not used to the feeling of having panties directly against me down there. So I use panty liners, but cloth ones that I made myself. Technically it's probably the same as wearing panties but it feels more comfortable to me, although that might be psychological. Also, I can change liners more easily than panties if need be.
Sometimes I go commando, too. And I'm typically naked at home.

I'm getting used to my body more and more. I'm not attracted to vaginas but I'm starting to appreciate mine more, which is good I feel.
As for men and women, well as a kid I mostly got along with boys, which could be linked to having only brothers. As I grew up, I made very close female friends. Just like me, they aren't "traditionally" feminine. But who is, really? I think everyone is their own person and I don't really care much how well they fit or don't fit the stereotypes.

As for me, I don't like dresses or skirts very much. I wear pants and shorts. I have several "long tops" that could be worn as dresses but that I wouldn't wear without pants. I don't wear make-up, ever, I have short hair, I don't shave or wax. I guess I don't fit many of the typical "girly" things.
On the other hand, I like wearing lingerie for instance. Although not all day, when I wear it it's only so I can remove it :p
Oh, I also don't own a single pair of shoes with heels. For that matter, I own three pairs of shoes: sneakers, sandals and winter boots, a pair of each.

So, appearance-wise, I don't fit the stereotypes. But I don't think that makes me less feminine. I feel it's about the attitude, really. And personally, I don't really get why all these things would be "female" things. I'm allowed to wear pants and guys to wear kilts and our gender identity won't change just for that... It's about how you feel inside, and I think you should be yourself and not try to follow what you think is the "right" way or anything like that. I don't think I need to fit the female stereotypes to call myself a female. For that mater, I don't think a MTF needs to fit the female stereotypes to call herself a female, either.

I used to think I didn't get along with females, but I realised it was more the circles where I met them. The girls from my high school for instance were mostly unbearable. But the ones I met on the Internet through common interest websites were amazing.

I used to think I didn't get along with females, but I realised it was more the circles where I met them. The girls from my high school for instance were mostly unbearable. But the ones I met on the Internet through common interest websites were amazing.

This is it in a nutshell.

I've only made it through page one.....

I think I may dislike women so much because I generally dislike my mother. In school it was the girls who were meanest to me. ... And emotions just complicate everything.
WITH NO SNARKINESS INTENDED: This right here screams that you have some unresolved personal issues that need addressed.

It is also hard to find women who can handle real camping, want to be around firearms, and don't feel the need to impress everyone.
Wow. You obviously don't live somewhere like we do. Where I live it's COMMON (especially this time of the year) for all of us "women" straight and bi alike to be knee deep in the body of a dead moose. Shot by a man or woman is arbitrary. I was out snow-camping in -30 F, on skis, in the woods, hauling tent, sleeping bag, warm weather gear, food, cookstove, with my parents and siblings by the time I was 10 years old...
Aside from having had 4 major surgeries for health problems in the last 8 months I would be leaving tomorrow on a hunting trip with Maca. Again, into the woods, wash your hands clean of blood in a mud puddle, wear the same warm weather clothing for a week, in a mummy bag on the ground, searching for moose......

Women are not trained to be interested in babies, their hormones do that. And even if it is all based on how society has trained women to be, they still fall into it so hard that many women will not even leave the house without makeup on.
This sentence baffles me silent. I don't know what hormones and babies have to do with make up. I CAN and HAVE dressed to the 9's. I can do my make up and hair, put on a formal dress and heels and enjoy a HELL of a great night on the town with my two men.
However, I can also give them a run for their money in the woods. I'm training to do the ironman triathlon-which sure as hell doesn't make for a lot of time to by "pretty" and if I committed to not leaving the house without make up.. fuck I might not be able to leave the house for months at a time (quite literally) because I damn sure do NOT have time to be worrying about what other people think I look like.... :rolleyes:

I am sorry I think pussy is gross. But, a downward facing moist hole that drips whenever it damn well decides to IS kind of gross to me. I wear a pantyliner daily because I cannot stand moistness in my panties, nor do I like the smell, especially around ovulation or menstruation when it is strongest.
Are you young? Again, I'm not being snarky-but my 19 year old daughter had the same attitude when she hit puberty. When you break it down to legistics, yes that is gross. AS IS a downward facing hose that drips whenever it damn well decides to (read-penis). Hell I had a HARD TIME when I was young with giving a blow job-because I was disturbed by the fact that there was no way they were WASHING the pee OUT OF THE TUBE inside of the penis.
At some point I decided that the pleasure gained by my men and I was well worth any trace amounts of THOSE bodily fluids that we may ingest... *same is true of my ex-girlfriend, seeing her squirm in pleasure made going down on her well worth any "gross value" I had to deal with*

Women intimidate me. Not as much online as in person. They actually scare the hell out of me. I don't know how to talk to them. I don't know how to relate to them. I don't know how to understand them. And worst of all, i don't know how to comfort people, and that seems to be what women want from other women the most.
One suggestion-don't judge them. Just like any man, if you start out with "you suck and stink too" they aren't likely to want to continue opening up to you. The second thing I suggest is trying to meet some women in activities that you do enjoy. If you want to meet women who enjoy hunting and camping-go do those activities with groups who do that. Hell-go to Alaska. Plenty of those here.

Seeing the theme of this thread just really annoyed me. But I am only annoyed because it seems to be true that most women open to poly relationships are bi. Actually, it seems like most young women these days are bi. And that makes me feel like I am even MORE sexually fucked up than I already know I am. It also makes being straight and poly very frustrating because all the girls my guys find want to sleep with me, too.
My goodness! My sister is straight and poly. I know 2 women here in person who are poly and bi and two who are poly and straight.... Maybe you ladies really need to go on vacation and meet some people outside of the circles you are in? I mean-seriously, I know for me I've found that when I go away from my "normal stomping grounds" I tend to find that there are MANY MANY different type of people that I never even knew about, because they weren't the norm HERE.

I find myself frequently disgusted by the commercials and products being marketed to women, and disgusted at how women are portrayed in movies and on tv.
Ah well, that one is easy to fix. Stop watching tv. It's been 15 years since we had tv and it hasn't been missed. :) No stupid commercials, no stupid views on life. :)

I would LOVE to meet a woman who would forage through the blackberry bushes with me, despite the fact that it will leave itchy scratches for a couple weeks.
If you know that those type of women bother you... why are you around them? I mean.... I don't keep friends who don't enjoy the activities I enjoy.
My nearest female friends are ALWAYS doing those things. Hell we spend summers crawling the woods, scavenging for berries, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping (tents, not rv's here guys). Currently I have so many damn bruises that the dress Maca picked out and asked me to wear today probably left people wondering if I'm abused! I'm not, I got them all my own self doing LIFE au natural! (sorry if that is spelled wrong).

it seems to me like you are limiting yourself by not going out and meeting women who live in the REAL world. Do you live in a big city or something? That could be part of the problem. High maintenance women are generally going to be more prominent in the city-where as women who like to be "back country" are going to be more.... well NOT in the city....

This might belong in the "LadyStuff" thread, but I find that I get yeast infections when I'm stressed out and drink more alcohol and/or eat foods with lots of sugar.

The OP might want to check on what's the root cause(s) of this are instead of just blaming it on having a vagina.

It might interest the participants of this thread to know that I never wear underwear, except for thermal underwear when it's really cold.

I was seconds from posting that the only times I've had issues with yeast infections were those listed above and when I wear panties.

I quit wearing the damn things because the AIR FLOW keeps things from getting too wet and it's OBVIOUSLY stopped the issues with yeast....

Also-diet DOES play a HUGE roll in yeast infections-definitely a good thing to look into OP.

TeJoKo,

It took me until I was in my mid/late 30's before I was comfortable with the female side of my body. My mother is a complete prude and taught me virtually nothing about sex, except the don'ts, which is why I never even masterbated until I was 35(pathetic and tragic, I know). These hang ups caused some serious problems in my marriage.

I too always hated the smell and wetness. When I turned my back on my mother's hangups, I was able to appreciate it as part of being a women, even if that ment altering my routine to accomadate nature. Just as I was getting used to the cycle of dry and wet days, without being embarased about it, enter peri-menopause - dripping wet all the time.

As far as yeast infections, I have had 4 since I was 11(I am now 41) that I can remember. Two when I was entering puberty and two within the last 5 years. The latest two I will mostly attribute to wearing synthetic panties, because, my mother, while a complete prude, always told me to NEVER wear underwear to bed, and always wear cotton panties, which worked for me for over 30 years. If I was getting cronic infections, I think I would insist my partners shower first also.

I have one friend from high school that I still talk to on a regular basis. She is probably the only female friend I have that I can truely tell her anything. The real funny thing is that we have almost nothing in common. I'm the one that likes to go camping and hiking, she wants the nearest hotel with a spa. My husband and I tried to get her and her husband to go camping and they rented an RV with AC and video player (yes it was that long ago). Then again, they took us to Vegas ONCE, just not my thing. But we can get into personal details and not judge one another. I think I have better friends online than I do in real life. For some reason, I just can't get close to most women.

I find it easier to talk to men, usually because I am more interested in the stuff they enjoy than other women or maybe they aren't as threatening. This was especially true in high school and college. The depressing part was that I never dated. I litterally only had 2 short term boyfriends before I got married. We go to a party and I find myself in a group of men and my husband is surrounded by women. I like guns (my 21st birthday present from my dad was my very own SW .357), sports, camping, backpacking, racing sailboats, power tools. I also like sewing and knitting and no one sews anymore and only now are people starting to think knitting is cool.

Right there with you on the big boobs thing. Kids in school were cruel and up until after I had my 2nd baby, I hate them. I have now made my peace and stop fighting them. Nothing makes me feel more feminie than a new bra that FITS. Real tough to find, even here in the Los Angeles area and they are usually $50+. I actually found 1 company that makes an underwire sports bra in my size, I was in heaven, I could live in that bra. I have found that knit tops with skirts work best or silk shirts that can be worn not tucked in work the best. I can never find a dress that fits right. I would by the dress to fit the chest and make darts and take in the waist to make it fit better.

Make peace with your body and all it's flaws, don't fight nature, it always wins. It will also relieve so much stress and anxiety when you can feel good about yourself.

I am done.

I was seconds from posting that the only times I've had issues with yeast infections were those listed above and when I wear panties.

I quit wearing the damn things because the AIR FLOW keeps things from getting too wet and it's OBVIOUSLY stopped the issues with yeast....

Also-diet DOES play a HUGE roll in yeast infections-definitely a good thing to look into OP.
If I don't wear panties, I am even MORE likely to get a yeast infection. Occasionally I will choose not to wear them to bed and half the time I wake up wet, itchy, and with yeast.
I skimmed through your reply and I feel like reading it and replying, addressing these things again is just going to depress me more.
I already wish I had never replied to the post this was supposed to be part of, and I REALLY wish they hadn't made it its own thread. It feels like I am being put in the spot light for everyone to hate me.
Yes, I have unresolved problems, If you would have read through more than the first page you would have seen me admit that.
Young? That depends on your perspective. I have been having periods for half my life, have had boobs for a bit more than that.
I don't know or meet women at all... And the reason I bring up bi women is because this was supposed to be a REPLY to a thread about poly bi women. It's pretty messed up that it was made its own post without me having any ability to edit the title or anything. I wasn't even given a choice.

I didn't read the rest of your post. I am not into defending myself right now. Maybe later, if I feel like hating myself and crying some more.

Last edited:
TeJoKo,

It took me until I was in my mid/late 30's before I was comfortable with the female side of my body. My mother is a complete prude and taught me virtually nothing about sex, except the don'ts, which is why I never even masterbated until I was 35(pathetic and tragic, I know). These hang ups caused some serious problems in my marriage.

I too always hated the smell and wetness. When I turned my back on my mother's hangups, I was able to appreciate it as part of being a women, even if that ment altering my routine to accomadate nature. Just as I was getting used to the cycle of dry and wet days, without being embarased about it, enter peri-menopause - dripping wet all the time.

As far as yeast infections, I have had 4 since I was 11(I am now 41) that I can remember. Two when I was entering puberty and two within the last 5 years. The latest two I will mostly attribute to wearing synthetic panties, because, my mother, while a complete prude, always told me to NEVER wear underwear to bed, and always wear cotton panties, which worked for me for over 30 years. If I was getting cronic infections, I think I would insist my partners shower first also.

I have one friend from high school that I still talk to on a regular basis. She is probably the only female friend I have that I can truely tell her anything. The real funny thing is that we have almost nothing in common. I'm the one that likes to go camping and hiking, she wants the nearest hotel with a spa. My husband and I tried to get her and her husband to go camping and they rented an RV with AC and video player (yes it was that long ago). Then again, they took us to Vegas ONCE, just not my thing. But we can get into personal details and not judge one another. I think I have better friends online than I do in real life. For some reason, I just can't get close to most women.

I find it easier to talk to men, usually because I am more interested in the stuff they enjoy than other women or maybe they aren't as threatening. This was especially true in high school and college. The depressing part was that I never dated. I litterally only had 2 short term boyfriends before I got married. We go to a party and I find myself in a group of men and my husband is surrounded by women. I like guns (my 21st birthday present from my dad was my very own SW .357), sports, camping, backpacking, racing sailboats, power tools. I also like sewing and knitting and no one sews anymore and only now are people starting to think knitting is cool.

Right there with you on the big boobs thing. Kids in school were cruel and up until after I had my 2nd baby, I hate them. I have now made my peace and stop fighting them. Nothing makes me feel more feminie than a new bra that FITS. Real tough to find, even here in the Los Angeles area and they are usually $50+. I actually found 1 company that makes an underwire sports bra in my size, I was in heaven, I could live in that bra. I have found that knit tops with skirts work best or silk shirts that can be worn not tucked in work the best. I can never find a dress that fits right. I would by the dress to fit the chest and make darts and take in the waist to make it fit better.

Make peace with your body and all it's flaws, don't fight nature, it always wins. It will also relieve so much stress and anxiety when you can feel good about yourself.

I might not have such a problem if I had dry days. I have wet days and nasty gooey sticky days. Dripping wet all the time would have me wearing a tampon just to leave the house.

I have only ever had ONE bra that fit right. 40D sports bra. Nothing else has the support to hold them up so the fabric slides down and I get skin on skin AND itchy fabric rubbing up and down on my chest as I move. Underwires are the worst. At least without an underwire it usually curls under and mostly stays put. I get heat rash under my boobs every year when it first gets hot.

Nothing makes me feel more feminine than going to the gynecologist.

TeJoKo, I am sorry the replies to your first posts here have hurt you. You said some controversial stuff, and ... this being an internet msg board, you got piled on. Everyone's got an opinion and is not afraid to post it.

But, it's left you feeling emotionally vulnerable. I am sorry for that.

I know you're on meds, and seeing a counselor. That's great. I've seen you say here you rarely leave the house, don't work, don't see women friends. I hope as you continue with therapy, you'll get some help with your social anxiety. Lots of people have that, to an extent. It is a debilitating syndrome, and does limits one's ability to enjoy the riches life has to offer.

I'm just gonna go back to the yeast thing. Seems to me you have an overgrowth of yeast, and both your men do as well. When I help women with recurrent yeast infections, I suggest their male partner be treated as well for it, or you just keep passing it back and forth. Sounds like all of you could be taking daily acidophilous pills, and eating more yogurt. Also, other recommendations are, wash your hands more frequently during the day, dry w a fresh paper towel. Use a bath towel only once. Wash all towels, bed linens, bras and panties, in hot water. Change your bra every day. Add a cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle with your linens and underwear.

Avoid sugar and white flour products, alcohol, and fruit juices. Drink water and eat fresh fruit (instead of juice).

The underboob rash you get is probably yeast too. ( I get that too, on hot days, sometimes.) You can use monistat on that rash as well.

The underboob rash you get is probably yeast too. ( I get that too, on hot days, sometimes.) You can use monistat on that rash as well.

Absolutely! I got this after each of my kids (red, super itchy and stinky), it took me years to finally get rid of it. Didn't know it was yeast though. Do NOT use anything that will dry it out like powder (my Dr gave me a hydrocortizone cream), it will just make it worse and definitely wash the bras after each use, PITA but so worth it.

My sports bra is a 40DD :eek:, super comfy. It is by Moving Comfort, they have a website, but found mine at REI. I used to hate underwire until I finally got the right fit, which for me was a smaller band size and a large cup size. Have you been measured, not by the newly hired Macy's clerk, but by someone that knows what they are doing, in a store that carries larger sizes(DD-H)?

Use a downey ball for the vinegar in the wash.

Last edited:
RP!
Are you KIDDING ME?????

You have a beautiful body!

GEESH where's Mon and Derby when I need back up!?!?!

;)

She's right RP, you have a beautiful body. I like your belly, it's soft and feminine :)

ETA sorry for the hijack of the thread, I haven't been on line since yesterday at noon, I'm a little behiend.

Last edited:
Gosh, I'm a 40D and ive not had trouble finding bras that fit, but i think my Ds arent as full as some other Ds. I dislike underwires. I dont need that kind of support.

It was me who made you this thread Tekojo... I can add the whole lot to mine under womens stuff if you want. I don't mind moving that. I didn't mean to cause you duress. I apologize for that. I wanted to honour your journey and what is going on for you. You are an amazing woman for making yourself so vulnerable and inspired me to write in a more vulnerable manner. Thanks for the inspiration. I appreciate that in you, and don't disrespect it. I can understand that you are feeling way too out there as a result of my making you a thread though, just say the word and this thread will be taken out of the lime light and put elsewhere less out there.

I'm a 34FF but I mostly don't wear bras at all, except when exercising. Well I do wear lingerie, but as I said, it's meant to be removed relatively soon. I don't wear it outside or anything.
I personally find it more comfortable without, for simple weight issues: with a bra on, the weight is on my back and shoulders (where the bra is, really), while without a bra it's spread out on all my skin and therefore I don't get shoulder and back problems.
While my breasts do hang down to some extent, I don't have a problem with it, since to me it just looks wrong when breasts don't. I mean it's just natural, gravity and stuff. Of course, I'm only 25, I guess they have lots of time to sag more and maybe I'll feel different about it then.
I did get rashes when I wore bras, but I haven't since I stopped a few years ago.

Bravissimo has plus size bras, swimsuits and also shirts (so you can wear button up shirts that actually fit the right way), if anyone is interested. Starts at D cup, goes up to KK, with 28 to 40 back. So they would have some stuff in 40D if that's indeed your size, TeJoko. Although since it's only online, I would definitely recommend being sure of your size first. Apparently most women wear bras that aren't the right fit, which wouldn't be comfortable at all I'm sure. You might think you're 40D but actually be 38DD or 36F for instance.

Anyways, I agree I also feel better without panties at all. But I'm more self-conscious about that for some reason so I do tend to wear them most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back