Greetings from Jacksonville, FL

SailorRC

Hello everyone. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I'm a married man in an open marriage. I don't know how unique my situation is in that it was my wife's idea to open the marriage because she recognized that I have a vastly greater sex drive than she does. Her's is nearly non-existent. A few years ago after I regaled her with a story of how I valiantly fought off advances from a very aggressive woman that didn't care that I was married. She stopped me and asked me why I didn't go ahead with it and we talked. She said that she didn't want to lose me. I told her that wasn't a danger but she insisted that it made her feel guilty that she couldn't give me what she knew I wanted. She knew I would never cheat and we began to discuss open marriage. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first. It took me a while to even delve into it. Even now, I find it difficult to navigate it but I've been more active in it during the past 2 years or so (minus several months in Kuwait where I wasn't having any sex). Anyway, that's my situation. Married man, open marriage, looking for... sex, friendship, fun. But, more about that in the personals I guess. Thanks for listening.

Back