Hi I'm Olivier

Olivier

Administrator
Hey everyone ;) Better late than never.. felt I should also do an introduction since everybody else already did such a good job :p

I'm a 29 year old guy from Antwerp, Belgium. City of unlimited love diamonds ;) Been into several long term relationships where after 1+ years I always suddenly felt the urge that I wanted to connect and love others next to my current girlfriend. Never having heard about the concept of polyamory I even planned writing a book about it! When I was at page 5 I suddenly discovered something else next to the bonobos (look into these amazing monkeys by the way, it's so much better to compare humans to bonobos instead of chimpansees!). Polyamory! I felt so relieved and awed to discover that my dream already existed! Time-compressing forward I decided to buy this domain from its former owners, promising them that I would do great things with it. Unfortunately I didn't do much with the domain in the last 1-2 years, being busy creating on of the biggest dating sites on the internet. I can't share the name right now, but it's a site that's almost as big as adultfriendfinder. I'm planning to introduce the concept of polyamory to all of our 8 million members, creating a massive global awareness. Many of the people on these sites are already aware of the concept of swinging, so the transition from swinging to the next level 'polyamory' might come somewhat more natural. Not too sure what to expect from this, but it might get interesting. Some more about myself: I'm an open minded, sensitive and loving guy - I love alternative things like meditation, incense, candles, fireplace, stargazing, cuddling, deeply connecting, and my life phrase is that for the best things in life you only need eachother! Hope you enjoyed my intro ;)

Hello

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your intro. It's nice to "meet" you.

Having read your short presentation, I think we have a lot in common :eek:pen minded, sensitive and loving guy who likes to connect deeply, meditate and enjoy the fireplace :)

My interest for polyamory is linked to my interest for Tantra.

I also live in Belgium altough in the other side of it near Luxembourg.
It would be nice to meet you when I come over to Antwerp.

What are you talking about when you talk about 8 million members ?

Namaste,

Nice :)

Are you a man or a woman? I'm straight just to make sure you don't get the wrong idea :D Although I don't mind meeting new friends ;)

In regards to the 8 million members, those are the members we currently have on all our dating sites together. As soon as the polyamory.com dating site is up and running on this domain we can mass-promote the concept and this dating site to our other dating sites if you get the idea :p

Olivier,

I am a straight man too :)

I proposed that because I am interested by your project and I regularly go to Antwerp. I always prefer to talk than to write but we can chat here too.

What are the dating sites that you administer ?

Great to meet you Olivier! you sound fantastic!
as i said in the email i sent you as well I work for a company that does website design and online marketing. so similar there, using the internet to our advantage! hehe

Hi Oliver! Sounds cool! hope this all works out, and glad to see the domain active! I actually remember trying it a year or two ago when I was getting into poly and wondering what was up, haha :)

Mmm Belgium, I've always wanted to visit there. But... is it shallow of me to say now I want chocolate? :p

Back