Diving Into Non-Monogamy

PolyExplorer1

Hi Readers,

This is my first post. I'm not quite sure where to begin other than that I am a 33 years young female, fresh into the non-monogamy world. The forums I've read so far have been really helpful in my journey, so, I appreciate the postings. I'm looking to form connections and relate to like minded souls. My story runs deeper, but this is my step and I'll own that for now. Thanks for reading.

Greetings PolyExplorer1,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm glad to hear that Polyamory.com has been helpful to you so far. I believe you will be able to connect with many like-minded individuals here, just keep reading and posting. Welcome to the world of nonmonogamy!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi PolyExplorer1 and welcome to the Forum! We do have a number of experienced poly folks here who are generally friendly and helpful - so please do not hesitate to post any specific thoughts and questions that you might have. We will look forward to hearing more of your story.

And best of luck on your journey! Al

Here's a list of poly websites that you might helpful as well:
http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108191

Back