The weirdest poly emotional oddity ever.

So I don't feel like explaining it right now, but things with Anne just ended HORRIBLY in a very ugly breakup.

And now I am experiencing very, very weird emotional dichotomy.

I'm going through all the same post-bad-breakup feelings I know so well from my past. But Violet is still here and I love her and I still have this positive relationship in my life. While going through a horrible nasty breakup. So I really want to hate all women and all their manipulative shit for a while, but I can't. Because I love Violet. And that's good - but it's denying me my women hating moment, lol.

It kinda makes my brain hurt. But in a good way. Kinda.

Im so sorry to hear this too. Hope your both ok. (((hugs)))

(((((((hugs))))))))) so sorry u had a breakup
i can relate when i broke up with M i wanted to hate all men, and i couldn't because i still had montianboy and he was so lovley and supportive

i hope you can talk about it soon it might help
Love Jools

So sorry hun. When P trampled my heart it was weird to still have this amazing relationship with N. Of course, I got to woman hate (despite being a woman myself) because N is a man. I hope you and Violet can carry eachother through. *hug*

Sorry for teh lack of updates on this thread; things got going in our thread under life stories. In any event, I'm MUCH better, Violet is well, we're better than we've been in quite some time - even before Anne, actually.

I've gone from being hurt and angry and all that crap to really just feeling sorry for her. I'm hurt, yes - but I'm far more concerned about what Anne's putting herself through , with or without us. *sigh*

*HUGS* I'm glad you're feeling better.
Hopefully you can still be friends with Anne, as that's what it sounds like you want. She beating herself up over things?

Wouldn't know. She refuses to talk to me because "I'm working things out with Michael and the feelings you bring up in me make that difficult so I think we just shouldn't talk right now". :rolleyes:

Back