Vent....

I agree with everyone here - this doesn't sound like ethical ANYTHING. You don't have to teach this woman, or let her be the "Queen of" anything. She has no power over you. Don't give it to her. And it sounds like K has abused his, and needs to have it revoked as well. He does not DESERVE to be your Dom, acting like that...

Please take care of yourself, get yourself tested, and do what you need to do for you. Hang in there...

yikes. this is a lot for me to take in. i can't imagine how you are feeling now. talk about not seeing it coming.

Lizzie I am very sorry.... This is not poly. Is this man who wants his cake and eat it too and uses his bastardized warped version of a d/s relationship to get what he wants.

I may not be in a d/s relationship my husband is a sub. He would like me to be his Dom but while I am a rough and tumble tomboy even at 39 I can not dominate those I love. In my experiences d/s relationship is built on trust, respect, and love. A dom takes care of his subs wants and needs while not forcing their own agenda.

DO NOT fold. Be strong... IMO you need to take care of yourself and need to let him see what he is missing. Leave don't look back. Trust me there are lots of men out there who would treat you like the goddess you are.

I am a sub myself and to me the D/s dynamic is all about trust and honesty.

My thought are with you, and what I think of him and his way of behaving is not proper to post.

hang in there and remember, without trust there is no consensual and sane BDSM relationships

Kay

Back