Hi there :)

FuzzyHedgepig

Hi,

My name is Jamie. I'm a 20yo enby and I've been with my long distance boyfriend for almost 2 years now. We've been discussing polyamory for most of our relationship, always thinking the ideal would be a closed triad with a woman (who isn't scared of spiders - someone needs to not be!) After a friend with benefits, some jealousy, and some big fights, we tried going back to monogamy but I couldn't manage it so we opened the relationship back up again. And now I have a wonderful girlfriend as well. My boyfriends jealousy has got a lot better.

Neither of my partners are dating other people right now. They don't really know each other that well but I'm trying to encourage them to talk to each other because I care about them both and it would mean a lot to me if they got on. They have plenty in common too.

And yeah, that's me and my situation. It's nice to meet you all :)

Greetings Jamie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have a V configuration for the moment. Which could change, but either way it's all good. There's just one thing I wonder: What about the spiders? ;)

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Jamie! I've only been here a few months myself and new to poly as well. Most everyone has been friendly and helpful with lots of sound advice and solid information. If you have specific issues, post them on the "Poly Relationships Corner" section - which seems to stay fairly active. Best, Al

Well ... There goes version 1 of this message, lost in an unexpected refresh. That's fine, draft 2 is always better.

Hi Kevin - it's nice to meet you.

Yep, a V configuration is exactly what we've got going on at the moment. Didn't I see somewhere that you're part of one too?

Both me and my boyfriend are scared of spiders. I'm not sure how bad he is, but I get uncomfortable with even cartoon spiders. And neither of us like killing something just because we don't like it. I usually get someone else to remove them. But if he's the only person there to rescue me, he'll need rescuing too. So it's move to Iceland or find someone who is willing to take on that job.

Thank you for all the links ^^

Hi Al, it's great to meet you as well :)

I'm glad to hear people are friendly, that's always good. I'm looking forward to spending some more time on this site.

Your intro post was super interesting. It's great that you can be so happy for your wife's happiness. Do you think you'll ever be interested in other partners too?

Your intro post was super interesting. It's great that you can be so happy for your wife's happiness. Do you think you'll ever be interested in other partners too?

Good Morning, Jamie,

Thanks for the nice comment! As with us all, there are always ongoing challenges. :)

Becky has said from the beginning that I was welcome to also find another partner. I have decided to wait to make sure that that Becky's relationship is stable before involving others - but I am fortunate to have a close lady friend who has given me a standing offer to add benefits to our already close friendship - so that may be a possibility a little further down the road.

Have a Great Week!

Al

Last edited:
Hi Jamie, yes I am in a V, you can read about it in my blog.

I understand about the spiders now :)

Thanks for the link Kevin :)

I've started reading and so far it's great to see that things have all worked out! I'm looking forward to reading all the rest

Good luck with your lady friend! I hope all of it goes well for you

Thanks for the kind thought, Jamie - appreciated!

Al

Back