Young Houston Texas Couple

Xelazaughra

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and my girlfriend is Kayla. We live near Houston Texas. I'm 22 and she is 20, will be 21 this December. We both have steady jobs in retail. We have been together for over 3 years and we came out as polys about a year ago, altogether it started with swinging. It was fun while it lasted but we've decided that we would like to settle down and have one additional partner each instead of hopping from one couple to another like little bunnies. Right now we are just looking for a single female for me and here's why. My girlfriend is a social butterfly and she makes friends quite easily. She has befriended our co-worker who is, unfortunately, in the middle of a divorce. Kayla and him apparently get along great! This co-worker has been interested in this sort of lifestyle but he never got involved due to his soon-to-be-ex-wife's disapproval. Now that she has left and taken the kids he wants to move on. So with that being said, I am rather shy and quiet. I want friends but I have a difficult time getting to know people, so I rely on social media and it helps a lot. We just need to find a second girlfriend for me and we can get the ball rolling on our new relationships. I will post more details about Kayla and I and what we're looking for in a partner later if this post gets approved which I'm sure it will but who knows. It's late, I've been up late searching all over the Internet for places to spread the word, and I'm tired lol. Good night everybody! Much love! XOXO

Back