i am who i am

3dhelipilot

Hello guys my name is chris, i just wanted to say hi and say atfer the show polymory. i finnally realized something was out there people were out there that understood me. Im 33 years old but when i was 15, 16 very young i was sexually mature for a guy.....i never realized or understood why peple would get jelous. i lost many freindships because no one understood me. and thought like me. For a long time i thought sonething was wrong with me. Because i thought out side the box as a the norm...honesty and love are very important to me....telling it the way it is....i want to love without limits...:)nice to meet all of you.....i am a taotal newbie....

Welcome Chris and a Happy Sunday to you as well (i love sundays). The forum is awesome. I found it this last July after realizing I've been like this my whole life; although I have never seen the showtime series, just how things were happening in my life.

You will find a lot of various types of poly configurations as you read the threads. I am awed by the fact that it is OK to be who you are and how you desire your poly relationships. There is no one right way to do, just don't lie, communicate as much as possible and not only be open with your heart and body but your mind as well.

I've been told to use the search button to find things and that works but sometimes I just want to post what is on my mind, so don't hesitate in doing so. If the mod's feel your post is similar to another on here they will attach so don't fret if you can't find it right away, just go to your profile and checks the stat's where it shows all threads you've posted or responded to.

Good luck and I wish you many days of happiness!:D

Hello Chris,
Welcome to our forum.

Well, it's a shame that polyamory is such an unknown in our society; so many people would realize that they were not alone, or that there was a better way than cheating, etc.

You and alibabe_muse have the right idea: It's all about communication and honesty. Always tell the truth (tell it nicely, but tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth).

Sounds like you are good at sharing love and romance which will make you a perfect fit for polyamorous living. Have a look around at our various threads and see what calls to you.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back