Indianapolis area

Hello,
I am new to the forum but have had several years as poly. Started out as a swing couple, currently single, M (41), in two secondary relationships. The first is a lesbian and bi F couple, the second is a married MF couple. Both are eager to embrace the poly concept which I introduced to both couples. Being in a secondary position is a new area for me, after a year and a half I still have a strong desire to find a primary partner whether that be a poly situation or mono relationship. I would welcome any advice or someone sharing their experience on how they worked their way through this stage. Of course it would be great to find like minded people in my area for friendship. I am a member of the two local meetup.com groups.

Greetings 1309107172000,
Welcome to our forum.

At last, someone has more numbers in their username than me; :)

I haven't been in a "secondary position" per se, but I've been a "newcomer" in a couple that had already been married for about ten years. I think it almost always takes the new person time to adjust and develop a sense of "belonging."

Re:
"Of course it would be great to find like minded people in my area for friendship."

Try our Dating & Friendships subforum (if you haven't been there already); it may help.

Let us know of any thoughts or questions you may have; check out our various threads ... lots to read and learn here.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back