Couple looking for bi woman for relationship

devjac21

My husband and I live in Tifton, Ga and are looking for a partner, friend and companion who is female and bisexual. It is not just about sex, it is more about the relationship we can build together, hopefully life long and fulfilling for all three of us. We have four children, and do not mind if you have children. We do want someone responsible, who has steady income of their own, and has a love for life and children. Serious parties only, as we are serious. We want to build a friendship and see what happens from there. Ultimately, we want to all live together and have a happy, healthy relationship among the three of us. We will gladly exchange photos, but do not want our pictures blasted on the internet. We are private people, free spirits, hippies if you will. We want an open relationship with someone else, but not open to the public, just in our private lives and to those closest to us. Please send a private message if you are at all interested. We do not care where you live, but we are not willing to relocate. If you are not close by, you must be willing to relocate at some point, or do not bother messaging.

Last edited:
Greetings devjac21,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for but not impossible. Just be prepared to exercise some patience. I wish you well on your search and hope you'll have a happy circle of three.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back