Reintroduction of sorts.

californiaa

I’ve been inactive for a while. Still lost. Still don’t know who I am or what do.

This probably isn’t the place to ramble so I’ll just say hi. I’m Veria. Good to be back. :D

Greetings Veria,
Welcome back. :D Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I read your new thread, and responded there briefly. Basically, I think you should think about what you want, and talk to your girlfriend about it. There's no guarantee that the talk will go well, but the alternative is to stifle yourself and that's not good either.

If you're willing, keep us posted on how things go, and we'll give updated feedback and advice. Hang in there!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Veria - welcome back! We will look forward to hearing more your story - and feel free to share your thoughts on any of the conversations. Best of luck on your journey! Al

Back