Hello!

ART

Me and my wife have been thinking about other magic woman to join our lifes for a long time, we met her, she s great, but we haven t tell her that we have a crush on her, but we had tell her how important she is for us and she said that she feels the same... we are affraid to tell her, any advices comments tips will be welcomed.

We have been in a strong and completely sincere relation for the last ten years.

We thought that we were the only couple in the world with this kind of thinking untill we find this forum.

Thank you!

Welcome, Art

It would probably be best to explain a little more about your situation before someone could offer helpful comments. For instance, the woman your and your wife have selected to be a companion, how well do you know her?

Thx,

Well we knew her a couple oyears ago she was the girlfriend of a friend... they finished a year ago and we keep contact with her by mail, (she lives in other country) she came to travel and we spend 20 great - magic days traveling in the beach and in the road... one night we drank a little more, and all of the three made little confessions about how much we care and how we feel... but the next day was a little awkward, but the day goes on and everything was again ok.... and after that all went perfect... and then she have to go to her country .... we gave her a book and tell her that she could come to our lifes anytime... she write back that she wants to make another road trip with us....

well this is it...

thx for your help

I understand a little better, but...

Does your friend in another country understand that you want her to join you and your wife in a relationship that includes sex? I'm still not clear if she understands exactly what your expectations are. It would be unfortunate for her to travel from another country to be with you and your wife if she doesn't understand what you want. Maybe the book you gave her explains this.

Back