Hey there, all ^-^

killthetsar

My name's Rob, and I'm just another musician, who also identifies himself with the furry community x3. I'm here on this forum today, because my lovely girlfriend, Nephalia (who's yet to make a profile here x3, but I'll make sure she makes one today :p), and I are in an open relationship :3. We've put it to the test a couple times, but it's ended up with me in jealousy .-. (which my therapist says is natural), but I've found ways to make sure I stay okay ^-^, and I figured joining this group would be one of them x3.

As for who I am, I'm a 19 year old singer-songwriter, who plays guitar (acoustic, electric, classical), bass, and drums, with a bit of keyboards (piano, organ, synthesizer, etc.), and sometimes fiddles with other instruments like mandolin, harmonica, banjo, and hopefully more >w<. I've been in several bands, one of them being slightly successful, but currently am solo musically :p. I've been playing guitar for about 8 years now, drums for about 4, bass for about 3, and I've only been singing and playing keys for a couple years now xD. Every other instrument really isn't that official to consider any amount of time I've been with it x3 (I just know how to play them from knowing music theory :p).

I sometimes like to write poetry and draw, but I mainly just talk, work, go to school, and hang out with my two best friends and my gf x3. I've been trying to make more music lately, but I've either not been up to it, nor have I had enough free time to do it .-.

Also, my music tastes are mostly rock, but I also like metal (Type-O Negative's my favorite band :D), punk, folk, blues, jazz, classical, and some pop x3. I'm not a country or rap guy (doesn't seem like alot of people are xD), but I still respect the genres, just like how I like to respect things in general :p.

But that's me ^^. I'm free to roleplay with anyone x3, and if anyone wants to talk to me personally, add me on Skype (rockfan231) or Facebook (Robert Countie)! :3

P.S. I'm pansexual x3

Last edited:
Hello Rob,
Welcome to our forum.

You've certainly done your homework in the music area and will probably go far! Persistence and hard work (in a labor of love) will yield more opportunities in due time. Sounds like you've got a pretty full plate at the moment.

I think a lot of the secret to poly and open relationships is time and experience. I don't know that jealousy ever "disappears," but I think it shrinks and becomes a lot more manageable over the years.

So what sort of roleplaying are you into? The word has such a wide range of definitions ... :)

Sounds like you have a good start on a bright future. Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back