BDsm

Loving this thread reading about everyone’s experiences and curiosity.

For me, I’ve always been very sexual for as long as I can remember, but growing up in a religious family kept it “in the closest” lol.

Kink never really appealed to me until in my 30s, then I discovered FL :D I think I learned more about myself reading and chatting with others on FL that any other time in my life. I also learned to accept myself for who I am.

Meeting a poly/swinger/kink couple really broke down my barriers.

Life is a journey as they say, I think the hardest part is we try to “conform to the norm” but it’s not until we embrace life with an open mind that really really start to learn about ourselves and life.

OK,
so several people said they were interested in having a BDSM thread. I've been offline most of the last two weeks-but noticed it hasn't been started (at least not anywhere I can find it!) so I'm starting one.

I haven't much of an idea what to say... but thought (hoped) that if I start it some other more knowledgable posters will pipe in and fill in the BIG HUGE GAPS. :)

For myself-it's a very limited situation-and limited experience. I came out poly in late Sept. '09. Shortly there-after came out to my husband (and bf) that I desire to be a sub to their Dom.

We've basically agreed to work on the details of making our V relationship smoothly work before we move forward with BDSM activities/plans. So we have been working on our V details and talking off hand about the other. Mostly collecting info on interests, dis-interests etc as we go along. But no other significant steps taken.

Would LOVE to hear from all of you with experience and willingness to share about your thoughts, ideas, experiences, concerns, feelings, dreams, wishes, hopes, worries, frustrations etc on the topic. :)
I have been thinking about BDsm:p

As someone who doesn't have a lot of experience in this area, I wanted to try it after 50 shades of grey, but I was still a little scared, mostly of embarrassment and things like that, but the good thing is, my partner was interested in it too and recommended a few articles for me to look at.In fact, sex toys have played a big part in our experiment, and you can try them, too, and if you're in any doubt, I will share the article I read before, BDSM Toys For Beginners this is really helpful.

Back