Greetings from Manassas

Zaulche

Greetings to All,

My name is John and I live in Manassas, VA. Amber (my girlfriend and primary) and I have recently decided to be a polamorous couple and are looking for other open minded people in the area. Not sure how involved people on this site are, so if there is anything you would like to know about me just ask.

Best Regards to everyone!

We've only a few folk here so far. I'll recommend trying to find a local group, if such exists. Another option is to hang out a shingle on a poly-friendly personals site. OKCupid is poly-friendly; it does require each profile to be of one person, so a couple will have to have two profiles.

I don't recall what other personals sites I'd classify as poly-friendly. I made a list a while back, though I can't find it now.

Thank you SeventhCrow. I have an account on OKCupid and PolyMatchMaker. Amber and I were also thinking about setting up a local polly group at meetup.com. If you ever do find the list I would still be interested in it.

I can't find it, which is sad. I spent hours reading through the terms of use of every personals site I could find to see those that specified only singles may use their services. I don't think I want to do that again--maybe I can coordinate a group effort to compile a current list.

One site didn't limit such in their terms of service, then shut down my profile because of it; I explained they need to spell that out in their terms and they seemed to think it a good idea. It may prove useful to also email admin to ask about poly users, even if the terms don't disallow it.

Thanks, that is a good idea. I'll check out some of the other sites and email the admin to see if they allow poly users. I know some do not that I have been to in the past. I would not mind working with a group to check them all, considering I might learn about many I would have otherwise never found. Let me know if you can actaully find other people to work on this.

Back